Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Smackdown had been boo-boo so far. Sheamus won, I really don't like the guy now...I wonder why? Although Barrett and Cesaro together would be cold long term. And Lana as always looks bueno.

Can't remember what podcast I was listening to that said it, but I don't see how Bo Dallas is a heel with those promos.

Why is the roll up more devastating to the divas than a F-5 onto the steel steps. And I'm hella jealous of fandango. Slobbing down Layla like that...sigh :frown:

I fell for the bait way back with scripted promos discussion with @cmpunk. And damn the barbarism he won't ever be as good as RKO who he hates cause he beat his idol @ Wrestlemania a few years ago I'm guessing. Randall stays getting panties dropped for him while Sheamus stayed getting dropped by dudes you'd think he beat up in real life. And when is the last time we heard of the fella with a lady? Randall got in Mickie James' guts and that alone eats the
smile.gif
in my book. Not to mention jojo and countless other trollops. Don't hate on Randall Keith and big up Sheamus like he's the greatest gift to the business, let alone a guy that walked out on the company right before the biggest/most prestigious PPV of the year. And don't feed trolls people, they grow exponentially with every meal...
Sheamus is already miles ahead of randy orton in everything.. except for handsomeness, but that REALLY doesnt matter.. if u wanna see some handsome guys then wwe is not the place for you. wwe is for badass, hardworking, passionate wrestlers.. the things you said about orton are just soooo irrelevant. who cares about how many girls hes been with. doesnt mean crap in the wwe ring or backstage. the reason i hate orton is cuz he is just a spoiled damn brat. hes been handed everything over hard working guys like sheamus, cm punk, daniel bryan, etc.. ever since he debuted hes been pushed hard. and he flopped in 2004, yet wwe STILL kept pushing him. if they put that kind of effort when cm punk, then punk wouldve been the face of the company and outdrawing john cena. but no, wwe hates punk because they made him job to the rock, lesnar, undertaker, and hhh.. think about tihs. punk has not even beaten ONE of them, god damn. i just hate orton because he is soooo spoiled. hell, wwe even loosened their wellness policy JUST for him. hes 1 strike away from getting fired and he STILL gets pushed. so unfair
dude is that much of
a fan to think that the pipe bombs weren't a work. and actually bought into exactly what they wanted everyone to do. week in and week out Vince said here punk go out there and bash my company and product. idiots man. if you can't see that that was a character that Vince created than you are a mark. and probably think Kane and undertaker are brothers. and santino is from italy

seriuosly, skip to the end real quick.. why would the wwe cut his microphone OFF if it were scripted.. why would punk publically bury the company in front of tv, would the creative team really allow that? he even mentioned roh.. 

Sheamus is already miles ahead of randy orton in everything.. except for handsomeness, but that REALLY doesnt matter.. if u wanna see some handsome guys then wwe is not the place for you. wwe is for badass, hardworking, passionate wrestlers.. the things you said about orton are just soooo irrelevant. who cares about how many girls hes been with. doesnt mean crap in the wwe ring or backstage. the reason i hate orton is cuz he is just a spoiled damn brat. hes been handed everything over hard working guys like sheamus, cm punk, daniel bryan, etc.. ever since he debuted hes been pushed hard. and he flopped in 2004, yet wwe STILL kept pushing him. if they put that kind of effort when cm punk, then punk wouldve been the face of the company and outdrawing john cena. but no, wwe hates punk because they made him job to the rock, lesnar, undertaker, and hhh.. think about tihs. punk has not even beaten ONE of them, god damn. i just hate orton because he is soooo spoiled. hell, wwe even loosened their wellness policy JUST for him. hes 1 strike away from getting fired and he STILL gets pushed. so unfair

seriuosly, skip to the end real quick.. why would the wwe cut his microphone OFF if it were scripted.. why would punk publically bury the company in front of tv, would the creative team really allow that? he even mentioned roh.. 

I miss Mark Henry quotables. Today was a good example of that,"am I supposed to go easy on you cause you hurt?!?!" And countless others. Too bad roman beat him in 4 mins.

So Heath Slater gets pinned by Lil TOrita.

Yall need to listen to Cheap Heat Podcast from 5/1. Talks about that WWE Draft Pick article written by Masked Man. Grantland

I didn't even read the spoilers but I knew slater was gonna lose to torito. I guess that's why he won last week or whenever it was. And remember NTWT...don't feed trolls. Negligence is the best policy.

smh not this again,they should act like this never happened.
sick.gif
 those screams..

its a shame they have to recycle the same ol gimmicks on a good wrestler like dbry,while i do feel bry needs more charisma.its not his fault hes getting buried in the same ol kane monster gimmick smh.it really sucks

its sad that they didnt have the wyatt family feud with bry right now,they couldve been stalking him and all that mind games stuff,they really couldve use this time to utilize the wyatts and dbry,and have some new blood.but noooo instead they have bray getting buried by cena and this ****

I feel like Jim Ross sometime. I am so negative when it comes to little things. Seth ROlins's right arm is bandanged. So why does he do his roll over the barricade? Which he has to use his arm to break his fall?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that was a beautiful counter by Batista. Anybody see what he just did?

Back
Top Bottom