Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

As for the best spinebuster ever, the answer is obvious...I feel like we been over all this before

MellowCheerfulGypsymoth.gif

Have you all pinpointed what it is about Natalya's SharoShooter that makes it look weird? Her initial step-through looks off. I think Bret/Sting's first left footed step is a little closer to the opponent's right shoulder?

Somebody find a gif of it for me vs. Bret vs. The Stings
I think its the position of her right leg when it's locked in. Reminds me of the difference between the lion tamer and walls of Jericho but not as dramatic.

Orton's been money for awhile now, but from his feud with Christian back in 2011 til a handful of matches recently, he's been A1 in the ring, specifically in his losses. He's put over quite a few people along the way as well. He may have been a crappy sidekick champ recently, but he looked great holding the belts :lol:

Rumor has it that kenta and devitt are joining the wwe! Id be super stoked if those two joined the wwe. They'd seriously make up for the horror feud we got going on on raw. Of course that's not if they give kenta a cowboy gimmick and devitt a Adam rose gimmick. :smh:

-As previously reported, there has been discussion about adding another member to the Evolution faction in WWE. The key Superstar being considered for a future spot in the group is WWE United States Champion Sheamus. As noted, Sheamus is likely turning heel in the future, so he would fit into the group seamlessly based on story lines.

It’s being said that if WWE were to add Sheamus to Evolution, that it would be done when Batista does eventually take his hiatus to do movie promotional work.

-F4WOnline.com is reporting that John Cena would like to work a program with Big E at some point this year. The likely time frame would be after SummerSlam, as his current program with Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family is expected to carry on through WWE Payback, and potentially all the way to SummerSlam.

As it's been reported in the past, Big E is one of the "John Cena guys", as he's been spotted working out at Cena's gym, where he holds several of the records. One would assume that if WWE has plans to run a Cena-Big E program that one of them would need to turn heel. Given that "E" just dropped the Intercontinental Championship and hasn't been getting over as a babyface, that turn could be coming in the next few months.

For the past several months Cena has been noticeably absent from the title picture, opting instead to work with younger talent. He dropped the WWE Championship to Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam 2013, and has since worked programs with Damien Sandow and the Wyatt Family. It would make sense to see Cena step into a program with Big E following the conclusion of his current feud.

-As previously reported, there has been discussion about adding another member to the Evolution faction in WWE. The key Superstar being considered for a future spot in the group is WWE United States Champion Sheamus. As noted, Sheamus is likely turning heel in the future, so he would fit into the group seamlessly based on story lines.

It’s being said that if WWE were to add Sheamus to Evolution, that it would be done when Batista does eventually take his hiatus to do movie promotional work.
Some ridiculous spears I've found

And of course, pretty good Spinebuster, even if it's Batista haha

Orton's been money for awhile now, but from his feud with Christian back in 2011 til a handful of matches recently, he's been A1 in the ring, specifically in his losses. He's put over quite a few people along the way as well. He may have been a crappy sidekick champ recently, but he looked great holding the belts
laugh.gif
money, in that he makes the WWE money? you have got to be kidding me... ratings for smackdown have dropped to an ALL TIME low when he was the world champino and face of smackdown. flash forward to when mark henry took it from orton. ratings SKYROCKETED. then mark henry dropped it to bigshow, who daniel bryan cashed in on. when bryan was champion, ratings were still steady.. hell, even christian was a bigger draw than orton.. facts :
On Tuesday, the SmackDown ratings were released and for the second straight week the ratings have fallen. According to Wrestleheat.com, the rating for the 5/13 edition of SmackDown was a 1.72. This is down from the 5/6 edition of SmackDown which scored a 1.74. Ever since Randy Orton  became World Heavyweight Champion on May 6th, the SmackDown ratings have fallen. Many WWE  fans have declared over the last two weeks that they are protesting the WWE until Randy Orton is no longer champion due to WWE's controversial title change.

Last edited:
Orton's been money for awhile now, but from his feud with Christian back in 2011 til a handful of matches recently, he's been A1 in the ring, specifically in his losses. He's put over quite a few people along the way as well. He may have been a crappy sidekick champ recently, but he looked great holding the belts :lol:
Man Randy got to be one of my favorite wrestlers ever. He is so smooth in the ring.

money, in that he makes the WWE money? you have got to be kidding me... ratings for smackdown have dropped to an ALL TIME low when he was the world champino and face of smackdown. flash forward to when mark henry took it from orton. ratings SKYROCKETED. then mark henry dropped it to bigshow, who daniel bryan cashed in on. when bryan was champion, ratings were still steady.. hell, even christian was a bigger draw than orton.. facts :
Dude just stop. You know what he means.

For the past several months Cena has been noticeably absent from the title picture, opting instead to work with younger talent. He dropped the WWE Championship to Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam 2013, and has since worked programs with Damien Sandow and the Wyatt Family. It would make sense to see Cena step into a program with Big E following the conclusion of his current feud.
Cena really works with those young guys. 

He squashed a guy after he did everything short of taking a chainsaw to Cena's arm before the match, costing him the MITB in the process.

Then he beat an up and coming heel, killing his momentum, in a hyped program where he had nothing to gain at Wrestlemania, then fought said heel at the next meaningless PPV, laying out three guys, only to be overcome by a supernatural child. 

Cena really worked those programs.

Last edited:
I just look at who posts. If it's the guy who favorite wrestler walked out on the "business he's so passionate about." then I pay it no mind.

Let's pretend he isn't there. Like not block him or whatever. But literally pretend he's not there whenever he posts.

Starting, now.

Back
Top Bottom