Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I feel like I know this El Local guy from somewhere...

I'm starting to wonder if it's that Samurai Solo guy that was supposed to go to the WWE.

Sheamus. were talkin about SHEAMUS. dude is terrible. I don't care who he does and doesn't job for. he shouldn't be on this roster. I don't care how pretty his abs are and how big his biceps are. I don't care if he's a barbaric warrior. he blows on the mic he blows in the ring and he needs to really disappear. this dude cm punk is Trollin us all and it's annoyin. I can't help to feed into it because Sheamus is annoyingly pale.

Sheamus. were talkin about SHEAMUS. dude is terrible. I don't care who he does and doesn't job for. he shouldn't be on this roster. I don't care how pretty his abs are and how big his biceps are. I don't care if he's a barbaric warrior. he blows on the mic he blows in the ring and he needs to really disappear. this dude cm punk is Trollin us all and it's annoyin. I can't help to feed into it because Sheamus is annoyingly pale.

I actually really enjoy him in the ring lol... That was pretty much unanimous a couple pages back lol...

10257045_504055889723806_3579221037921436644_n.jpg

1544305_625750010852346_6334254407717907875_n.jpg

10271593_10152438611532718_3714700766791783200_n.jpg

Alicia Fox's music sounds like I'm fast forwarding through a rave scene in a movie.

You're right though DC...her tilt-a-whirl backbreaker with the push to the ground is nasty.

Alicia Fox's music sounds like I'm fast forwarding through a rave scene in a movie.

You're right though DC...her tilt-a-whirl backbreaker with the push to the ground is nasty.

Quite honestly.. She throws the best northern lights in the E...

If were gonna start talking about dudes appearances I'm gonna join in.

Randy Orton got that bad boy. Like that bad boy in high school. Would smoke cigarettes in the parking lot and wear a v neck or some ish. And the tattoos are a nice hit too. He's got a slim and slender build. The tats work well with his streamlined physique. Those abs and that V taper abs that ends by going into his tights. Plus he's tall,dark and handsome. And you know what they say about those longer dudes......
It moved.

are you blind or deaf? have you ever seen his heel promos? have you seen his match with big show at hell in a cell? fine, i agree that his face character is boring, but thats only because the creative team doesnt know how to book faces. they turn him into cena 2.0, when they should be turning him into a barbaric warrior.. his promos would be much better that way. its not like sheamus books his own promos, its the creative team that gives it to him.. hes given the material, and he delivers it. imo, he delivers it pretty well. he sounds very confident on the mic. thats how it goes with most superstars, except for cm punk, cuz he speaks his mind and he gets what he wants.  imagine if sheamus wrote his OWN promos, now that would be something to watch.. as for his matches, u gotta be blind to say that hes bad n the ring, like really. u just lost all your credibility when you said that

are you blind or deaf? have you ever seen his heel promos? have you seen his match with big show at hell in a cell? fine, i agree that his face character is boring, but thats only because the creative team doesnt know how to book faces. they turn him into cena 2.0, when they should be turning him into a barbaric warrior.. his promos would be much better that way. its not like sheamus books his own promos, its the creative team that gives it to him.. hes given the material, and he delivers it. imo, he delivers it pretty well. he sounds very confident on the mic. thats how it goes with most superstars, except for cm punk, cuz he speaks his mind and he gets what he wants.  imagine if sheamus wrote his OWN promos, now that would be something to watch.. as for his matches, u gotta be blind to say that hes bad n the ring, like really. u just lost all your credibility when you said that
no i am not deaf or blind. 20/20 Uncorrected vision actually .. you lost every little but of credibility you ever had in your whole entire life when you said that he is going to be a legend when it is a said and done. ric flair legend. hogan legend. stone cold legend. the rock legend. guys that don't need creative to hand feed them their character become legends. this dude ain't no legend. he was a flash in the pan as a heel. stop saying they turned him into cena 2.0 you said it 50 times through 5 pages. no one writes their own promos including your boyfriend cm punk. and for you to believe that makes you as dumb as you sound. it's been said by multiple wrestlers including Jericho that everyone is given a script. EVERYONE.

then you bring up a match with the big show. I've watched every single match wwe had to offer. ever that match isn't in my top 10000. am I saying every single time he goes out there he stinks up the joint? no. but that means nothing. he never had a match that I said holy **** Sheamus is great. now can you enjoy his matches? go ahead I ain't gonna lose sleep over it. But like I said 20 times Sheamus is a second round type pick he isn't in the top 10 right now. I don't care what creative is trying to tell me. clearly this barbaric warrior you keep mentioning isn't worth jack **** or they would of been did it and stuck with it. now please go back to gushing over the mans pectoral muscles, because his character blows. and he is the one to blame not creative.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I feel about #NTWTRaunch. I'm going to sleep.

Last edited:
no i am not deaf or blind. 20/20 Uncorrected vision actually .. you lost every little but of credibility you ever had in your whole entire life when you said that he is going to be a legend when it is a said and done. ric flair legend. hogan legend. stone cold legend. the rock legend. guys that don't need creative to hand feed them their character become legends. this dude ain't no legend. he was a flash in the pan as a heel. stop saying they turned him into cena 2.0 you said it 50 times through 5 pages. no one writes their own promos including your boyfriend cm punk. and for you to believe that makes you as dumb as you sound. it's been said by multiple wrestlers including Jericho that everyone is given a script. EVERYONE.

then you bring up a match with the big show. I've watched every single match wwe had to offer. ever that match isn't in my top 10000. am I saying every single time he goes out there he stinks up the joint? no. but that means nothing. he never had a match that I said holy **** Sheamus is great. now can you enjoy his matches? go ahead I ain't gonna lose sleep over it. But like I said 20 times Sheamus is a second round type pick he isn't in the top 10 right now. I don't care what creative is trying to tell me. clearly this barbaric warrior you keep mentioning isn't worth jack **** or they would of been did it and stuck with it. now please go back to gushing over the mans pectoral muscles, because his character blows. and he is the one to blame not creative.
Its your opinino whether you like sheamus in ring skills or not, but you gotta admit he is a great athlete and a great worker.. remember money in the bank 2013? sheamus pretty much singlehandedly carried that much, not gonna lie.. just think about this. there will never be another performer like sheamus in a long time. he is the total package. he has the mic skills if given the right material, he has the in ring skills, the charisma, the fanbase, the drawing power, and last but not least, the look. whether you like it or not, u have to admit that sheamus is one of the top stars in this company.. hes probably top 10 in terms of star power, only behind triple h, daniel bryan, john cena, and batista..

you do realize that not everyone has to go by their scripts? i hope you realize that cm punk and john cena are probably the only ones who get to write their own promos.. cm punk obviously wrote his own shoot promo in 2011, then he wrote some more when he was facing the rock. john cena always improvises, based on the fans reactions, thats how u know thath is promos are not given by the creative team. cant believe people are this ignorant.. sure, MOST of the roster has to follow the creative teams script, but there are some exceptions, like cena and punk. give sheamus the same control over his promos and he will be GOLD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom