Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

I mean, he looked good for a guy in the ring for only 90 seconds... I've seen plenty of his stuff, and he's amazing, so nothing meant.. Just saying, 90 seconds is 90 seconds...

Anyways.. Does anyone have any details on the '94 wcw/ecw talent exchange... Watching an old hard-core TV, and scsa was supposed to team with Shane Douglas, but Pillman replaced... Never knew about this...

Last edited:
I just hope everyone in here knows who Kalisto is/was.

I was going to use this as my WWENetwork viewing event, but Clash Of The Champions XIX is a solid event. One match in particular though. Liger/Pillman vs. Beef Wellington/Benoit. Must see TV man. MUST SEE TV MAN.

Can't wait for this! Sheamus heel turn!!! sheamus will turn heel, he will be entertaining, and he will prove all of you WRONG. since batista is apparently leaving after payback, sheamus is a great replacement imo. evolution is all about the past, present, and future. and currently, its randy orton, batista, and triple h.. i dont see a "future" there.. sheamus would definitely fill that void. i feel like you guys have forgotten how entertaining sheamus was as a heel.

Yeah that's a horrendous idea. I can't really envision Sheamus out and about bagging these wimminz. Sorry I can''t suspend my disbelief that much.

Last edited:
[thread="592352"]http://www.prowrestling.net/article....el-Bryan-37007

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);margin:5px 20px 20px;">
<div style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" style="width:1043px;"><tbody>[TR]
<td style="border:1px inset;">In related news, there continues to be talk that Sheamus could eventually be added to Evolution at some point, so it's possible the faction will be in play once Batista departs for his promotional work. For that matter, Sheamus could conceivably be inserted into Batista's slot if things take a turn for the worse with Batista and the company between now and Payback on June 1.</td>

[/TR]
</tbody></table>
</div>

[/thread]
Can't wait for this! Sheamus heel turn!!! sheamus will turn heel, he will be entertaining, and he will prove all of you WRONG. since batista is apparently leaving after payback, sheamus is a great replacement imo. evolution is all about the past, present, and future. and currently, its randy orton, batista, and triple h.. i dont see a "future" there.. sheamus would definitely fill that void. i feel like you guys have forgotten how entertaining sheamus was as a heel.

I hate you.. Seriously.. Not 4W/NK "hate"... More Carlos Colon / Bruiser Brody hate...

Sheamus the future dude is older than Randy Orton. Get that ******** out of this thread.
sheamus is older, but he will be around a lot longer than randy orton.. randy orton has a history of shoulder injuries, neck injuries, concussions, back problems, grumpy attitude, etc.. hes been having injuries since he was 23 years old. sheamus, on the other hand, had VERY few injuries. the first injury that he had was a neck injury before he even joined the main roster. apparently it was very serious, but it was due to a botch. now, sheamus has matured and he rarely botches nowadays. his next injury was a concussion when he loss his first ever wwe championship.. the next one was a money in the bank 2013, a shoulder injury. he required surgery to fix it. sheamus said via twitter that this was his first surgery as a wrestler. this is very impressive, that sheamus managed to stay healthy for this long.. orton on the otherhand has suffered countless injuries and countless surgeries. hes gonna be gone very soon. hes just WAYYY too injury prone. sheamus will DEFINITELY last longer than orton. mark my words. 

like I said yesterday. the only way Sheamus will work is in a faction. it's a crutch that's easy to lean on

Randy Orton is a dude that can steal your chick. Sheamus type of dude that's afraid of *****.
randy orton could do that 7 years ago, but he has aged a lot.. i noticed that he is starting to get a lot of wrinkles and his beard isnt helping at all. his skin is also deteriorating. meanwhile, sheamus looks like he hasnt aged one bit.. look at 2010 picture of him, and look at him now :

2010 : 

to 2014 : 

honestly, what do you see in terms of aging.. nothing. 

Last edited:

Randy Orton is a dude that can steal your chick. Sheamus type of dude that's afraid of *****.
randy orton could do that 7 years ago, but he has aged a lot.. i noticed that he is starting to get a lot of wrinkles and his beard isnt helping at all. his skin is also deteriorating. meanwhile, sheamus looks like he hasnt aged one bit.. look at 2010 picture of him, and look at him now :

2010 : 

to 2014 : 

honestly, what do you see in terms of aging.. nothing. 
So what you're saying is you'd let Sheamus smash but not Orton?

like I said yesterday. the only way Sheamus will work is in a faction. it's a crutch that's easy to lean on
Have a European faction just like WWE '12.

​
So what you're saying is you'd let Sheamus smash but not Orton?​
Doesnt matter. this isnt a handsomeness contest. wwe isnt the place for handsome men to fight, its a place for badass people, barbaric people to fight. and imo, sheamus is MILES more badass than orton. orton looks like a little wimp compared to sheamus. sheamus is the symbol of a real warrrior. 

does this look intimidating to you ? 

now compare that to this : 

Now THAT is what i call a real champion

We are all gonna be screwed if Punk comes back and forms a tag team with Sheamus
sick.gif
i would mark out for that, even though i know it wont happen. 
nerd.gif

Sheamus got his *** beat by Sin cara.
there is no confirmation to the validity of this statement. sheamus has said that this report was FAKE. look:  

"Must be getting punchy. Don't remember being beaten up by Sin Cara backstage... It's just how Mexicans & we Irishmen hug it out fella :wink:"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom