Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

LRkbfxz.gif

ibeN4GJLhVCvsJ.gif

Rollins was feeling himself a lot to damn near wipeout :lol:

I wouldnt be mad if Titus attacked Sheamus every week like that

Sheamus mark is the funniest thing to happen to this thread in a long time. Holy **** bless the internet.

^That screams "How cmpunk cmpunk sees Sheamus"

Update On The David Benoit/Smith Hart Situation And Why Chavo Guerrero Backed Out

Including how Chris Jericho got involved...

David Benoit's pro wrestling debut, which would have him work a tag team match with Chavo Guerrero, was canceled after Chavo backed out. Chavo did so because he found out that Benoit doesn't have any formal wrestling training. Chavo was lied to by Hart Legacy Wrestling promoter Smith Hart about his training.

Chris Jericho, who has been in contact with Benoit since the family tragedy in 2007, was "furious" that Hart booked him without experience and contacted the promotion. He complained about hearing that Benoit was set to wrestle at the event in July. He tried to get the match stopped, which led to Chavo backing out.

Smith Hart told two different stories to Chavo and Jericho. He told Jericho that there were never any plans for Benoit to wrestle, just be part of some sort of angle. He told Chavo that Benoit had training. It remains to be seen if Benoit actually appears at the event. It may be canceled completely now that Chavo is no longer a part of it and the information about the situation has leaked.

Benoit enrolled in Lance Storm's school in Canada but never showed up to the first day and was never trained. He also contacted Triple H and William Regal about joining WWE but he was told to finish high school first. Lance Storm's school was recommended since it was close to him.

David Benoit is probably the last guy who can screw up before even trying to make it big.

Reasons Why NWA, WCW and UWF TV Have Not Been Added to The WWE Network Yet

Details on the process to get footage ready for the network…

- Many fans have been wondering why NWA, WCW and UWF TV (Mid-South) TV has not been added to the WWE Network at this time. There are a few reasons why they haven't been added.

The first thing is that all of the material that WWE has digitized has to be cleaned up.

Once that is done, WWE legal has to check the footage to make sure there are no issues with music rights.

Then the footage is sent for any additional editing as well as the footage being closed captioned for the hearing impaired.

Once all of that is done, the footage is then uploaded to the data base that houses the footage for the network.

Also keep in mind that WWE will never upload "everything at once" on the Network. They will constantly cycle through the footage and what is available.

*WWE Network will include completely unedited material*

*goes through multiple edits before being put on WWE Network*

Last edited:
i agree. the big gold belt used to be my least favorite, but now I must admit it is the best belt of all time.

And he's even corny on twitter, nice

Case Case definitely agree on Booker T. I really wanted him to win the title back in 04, but I was very happy he won it years later, and to me there is no better belt than that one.

Back
Top Bottom