Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

2 new Diva signings:

Lina Fanene(related to The Rock & Tamina apparently)
http://instagram.com/linafanene

Need more pics. The jury's out, but I'm liking that lower half

2 new Diva signings:

Dani Jackson
http://instagram.com/msjaxxson
She a bad chick... :smh: That mass tho.

Hmmmmmm.....my interest is peaked, and tingling

Last edited:
he has one of the most unique looks/bodies in the business. i mean just look at how cool he is. in 2012, he looked the most badass in the company. with his gelled back hair, his masculine beard, his awesome tattoos, lip ring, and his charisma. then he evolved in 2014. he shaved his head, part of his beard, and still managed to looked amazing either way. then things started to go downhill when he grew his hair out. he looked like a school boy.. he started to get paler and paler, started looking unhealthy. he started to lose a lot of motivation man. i miss the 2012 cm punk, when he was so passionate about being champion. yeah i wish he could go back to the 2012 version of himself, when he was super motivated..i still like him though, an unmotivated punk is STILL better than most of the roster.to answer your question,  theyre missing star power, good promos, charisma, in ring skills, and a legend.

View media item 942095

Graves is actually a decent wrestler/talker, but they got him working a style that does NOT fit him at all. Dude isn't a technical wrestler.

Punk_covered+in+Warrior+special.jpg

It's cause of all them pills..Why you think dude left?..I hear he's doing great in rehab..
you know as well as i do that he is straightedge. wrestlers dont get tattoos for gimmicks, they get them because they practice those things in REAL LIFE

HOLD UP! what's going on here :nerd:

jdcurt and CP34, I'll ship your stuff tomorrow morning. @ DC check your twitter

Last edited:
you know as well as i do that he is straightedge. wrestlers dont get tattoos for gimmicks, they get them because they practice those things in REAL LIFE

Nah man, dude was starting to use them Percs and needed to get clean..Straight Edge thing was a total work for the smarks..

Back
Top Bottom