Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

dude sounds mad suspect with his comments
I lost it at "masculine beard" and "schoolboy look"

He spent a lengthy reply discussing how another man has switched up his looks over the years.

The only man worthy of such dissection is Ryan Gosling

Man how can we take your opinion serious when you were a WCW fan. Clearly you know nothing about quality action. SMH

Dont forget hes a Japanese wrestling fan. He definitely doesnt know anything about wrestling if he likes the Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger

See now you guys are just being hurtful..I swear I know stuff about sports entertainment..

dont see how i was being gay.. whats wrong with a man complimenting another man about how badass and cool he looks
Nothing wrong with being gay man. It''s 2014.

Hell, we're all a bunch of dude watching a bunch of dude roll around in their underwear

Corey Graves will take Punk's spot and Punk will effectively be erased from WWE history.

Just watch.

Seth speaks about once a month man. Let that boy cook.
if anything, i think dean ambrose and roman reigns will be the the most successful of the shield. i dont think seth rollins will get the same push as them, he seems like another rvd. upper mid carder who ocassionally goes to the main event scene

anyways here is why dean ambrose SHOULD be in the main event. dean ambrose powerbombs luke harper

Last edited:
if anything, i think dean ambrose and roman reigns will be the the most successful of the shield. i dont think seth rollins will get the same push as them, he seems like another rvd. upper mid carder who ocassionally goes to the main event scene

anyways here is why dean ambrose SHOULD be in the main event. dean ambrose powerbombs luke harper

View media item 960002

I think when it's all said and done dean is the best all around worker out of the three. reigns will get the monster push strictly on his look.. Rollins cooks in the ring. but I think dean has the personality and charisma and in ring skills to be the Shawn michaels of the group, but then again hollywood writers are writing these bogus storylines and could easily kill anyone of the threes characters

Back
Top Bottom