Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

TICu8il.gif

Sheamus is a B+/A- worker in the ring, but nothing about him tells me that he can take that next step in-ring/character wise to be an ATG

Well I'm 35 and have watched wrestling longer than pretty much every single person in this thread and I still say ShameUs isn't going to be a legend..I don't mind his in ring work at all, as a matter of fact I tend to enjoy his work, but his character is so stale and tired..If dude was booked as a a vicious heel and kept the same moveset he could make some serious headway in the business..But to say he'll be a legend is going overboard..
Man how can we take your opinion serious when you were a WCW fan. Clearly you know nothing about quality action. SMH

Sheamus is a B+/A- worker in the ring, but nothing about him tells me that he can take that next step in-ring/character wise to be an ATG
And you don't care about stuff unless it is that Japanese ****. Your opinion doesn't count either man

Man how can we take your opinion serious when you were a WCW fan. Clearly you know nothing about quality action. SMH
Dont forget hes a Japanese wrestling fan. He definitely doesnt know anything about wrestling if he likes the Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger

wwe will never be the same to me without cm punk.. i keep watching his video packages and i just keep missing all the promos he gave with a lot of charisma, his dedication to wrestling, and his passion for being the wwe champion. like john cena said in cm punk's dvd, "hes the first guy that ive seen in a long time that wants to go in the locker room and own that place". cm punk has a big ego, theres no doubt about that. but imo having a motivation to get to the top and be champion is a good thing. theres nobody else like cm punk out there man. not seth rollins, not dean ambrose, they just dont have the same charisma

wwe will never be the same to me without cm punk.. i keep watching his video packages and i just keep missing all the promos he gave with a lot of charisma, his dedication to wrestling, and his passion for being the wwe champion. like john cena said in cm punk's dvd, "hes the first guy that ive seen in a long time that wants to go in the locker room and own that place". cm punk has a big ego, theres no doubt about that. but imo having a motivation to get to the top and be champion is a good thing. theres nobody else like cm punk out there man. not seth rollins, not dean ambrose, they just dont have the same charisma
Business moves on. CM been in WWE longer than ROH and I still see him as a ROH/TNA guy

@CMPunk , what do you think is missing from WWE with CMPunk not there?
he has one of the most unique looks/bodies in the business. i mean just look at how cool he is. in 2012, he looked the most badass in the company. with his gelled back hair, his masculine beard, his awesome tattoos, lip ring, and his charisma. then he evolved in 2014. he shaved his head, part of his beard, and still managed to looked amazing either way. then things started to go downhill when he grew his hair out. he looked like a school boy.. he started to get paler and paler, started looking unhealthy. he started to lose a lot of motivation man. i miss the 2012 cm punk, when he was so passionate about being champion. yeah i wish he could go back to the 2012 version of himself, when he was super motivated..i still like him though, an unmotivated punk is STILL better than most of the roster.to answer your question,  theyre missing star power, good promos, charisma, in ring skills, and a legend.

you have got to be kidding me man. you are one sadistic guy, you know that? you cant wish someone to be sad just because he has a different opinion than you...

I just did baby pa.

I gain strength from your mark out.

And CM Punk isn't even really from Chicago. Some fan you are...

he has one of the most unique looks/bodies in the business. i mean just look at how cool he is. in 2012, he looked the most badass in the company. with his gelled back hair, his masculine beard, his awesome tattoos, lip ring, and his charisma. then he evolved in 2014. he shaved his head, part of his beard, and still managed to looked amazing either way. then things started to go downhill when he grew his hair out. he looked like a school boy.. he started to get paler and paler, started looking unhealthy. he started to lose a lot of motivation man. i miss the 2012 cm punk, when he was so passionate about being champion. yeah i wish he could go back to the 2012 version of himself, when he was super motivated..i still like him though, an unmotivated punk is STILL better than most of the roster.to answer your question,  theyre missing star power, good promos, charisma, in ring skills, and a legend.
No gay stuff, man.

I just did baby pa.

I gain strength from your mark out.

And CM Punk isn't even really from Chicago. Some fan you are...
[table][tr][th="row"]Birth name[/th][td]Phillip Jack Brooks[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Ring name(s)[/th][td]CM Punk[sup][2][/sup]
Chick Magnet Punk[sup][3][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Billed height[/th][td]6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)[sup][2][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Billed weight[/th][td]218 lb (99 kg)[sup][2][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Born[/th][td]October 26, 1978 (age 35)
ChicagoIllinois[sup][4][/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Billed from[/th][td]Chicago, Illinois[sup][2][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Trained by[/th][td]Ace Steel[sup][5][/sup]
Danny Dominion[sup][6][/sup]
Kevin Quinn[sup][6][/sup]
Dave Taylor[sup][7][/sup]
Fit Finlay[sup][7][/sup]
William Regal[sup][7][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Debut[/th][td]1999[sup][8][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Website[/th][td]CMPunk.com[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom