Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Still on this "Sheamus is a future legend" trash?

I hope CM Punk never returns just because I know it'll cause you sadness.

Still on this "Sheamus is a future legend" trash?

I hope CM Punk never returns just because I know it'll cause you sadness.
you have got to be kidding me man. you are one sadistic guy, you know that? you cant wish someone to be sad just because he has a different opinion than you.. whats wrong with you. and i am pretty sure cm punk is going to return. i have high hopes that he will return at Payback because that ppv is held in chicago, illiinios, punk's hometown.. heres how its gonna go. daniel bryan beats kane, cm punk comes out after the match, challenges daniel bryan to a title match at money in the bank. cm punk either wins the title back and rejoins wwe, or that is his final match and he has a retirement speech

you have got to be kidding me man. you are one sadistic guy, you know that? you cant wish someone to be sad just because he has a different opinion than you.. whats wrong with you. and i am pretty sure cm punk is going to return. i have high hopes that he will return at Payback because that ppv is held in chicago, illiinios, punk's hometown.. heres how its gonna go. daniel bryan beats kane, cm punk comes out after the match, challenges daniel bryan to a title match at money in the bank. cm punk either wins the title back and rejoins wwe, or that is his final match and he has a retirement speech

View media item 959848

View media item 942089
That entire post and the fact that you posted ALL Punk video packages.

And you called me a IWC fanboy? :rofl:

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I hope your entire scenario comes true..And then the next night on Raw, Shovel tells him he's going to face a returning SCSA in the main event of WrestleMania..And just when Punk is starting to deliver an amazing promo on how "it's about time" and "I deserve this more than anyone who ever lived", I hope all those wrestlers that he walked out on come down to the ring and beat the ever loving shiite outta him..And just for giggles my boy Douchetista comes walking down the ring with AJ on his arm and he pours a bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon down Punk's throat..

I agree with the Sheamus is a great worker comments.. I mean, dude was in my favorite ladder match ever... I del Rio is fantastic in the ring too... I could see AdR being a player for GfW... If it ever actually happens lol...

And for the record, I'm the local sadist in this thread... No disrespect plvn..

@CMPunk , aye man don't worry about these dudes on here. They tend to follow each other. Notice how everyone had the same damn lists. They will never understand how someone like SHeamus will be one of the all-time greats when it is all said and done. I have been screaming this for a while man, but they usually shoot it down. But I hear and respect everything you say man. You have to remember most of these dudes in here are under 20 years old so they don't have the knowledge like we do

not sure if posted...

-The possibility of The Shield breaking up anytime soon has been taken off the table creatively, reports The Wrestling Observer. The trio was supposed to have split up by now, according to the new report, had WWE gone with their original plans when they started teasing it several months ago. WWE Creative is not discussing the idea at all right now, and it's being said that WWE management wants to keep together for a while going forward.

In other WWE Creative news, The Observer is reporting that, as of now, WWE is looking at John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro and Sheamus as the top four babyfaces in the company moving forward. We had previously reported that Cena and Bryan were being viewed as #1 and #2, but Cesaro and Sheamus have now been added to the list.

The last time a list was made internally, it supposedly had Randy Orton, Batista and Roman Reigns near the top, right behind Cena and Bryan. With Batista's return going much differently than expected and Reigns remaining a member of The Shield, it shouldn't come as a surprise that Cesaro and Sheamus took their place.

I'm TOTALLY FOR the Shield not breaking up. They should have roman go for the IC title and dean and seth go for the tag titles.

@CMPunk , aye man don't worry about these dudes on here. They tend to follow each other. Notice how everyone had the same damn lists. They will never understand how someone like SHeamus will be one of the all-time greats when it is all said and done. I have been screaming this for a while man, but they usually shoot it down. But I hear and respect everything you say man. You have to remember most of these dudes in here are under 20 years old so they don't have the knowledge like we do
Cue Peeps Lindsay Logan gif

-WWE has changed some of their originally intended plans for the future. Originally, Randy Orton was going to switch to a baby face, as the company had even informed their merchandise department to work on some baby face items for Orton for down the line. That appears to be off the table at this point, with the current plan having Orton staying heel for the time being.

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Well I'm 35 and have watched wrestling longer than pretty much every single person in this thread and I still say ShameUs isn't going to be a legend..I don't mind his in ring work at all, as a matter of fact I tend to enjoy his work, but his character is so stale and tired..If dude was booked as a a vicious heel and kept the same moveset he could make some serious headway in the business..But to say he'll be a legend is going overboard..

Yep we are all teens in here...

Back
Top Bottom