Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

TOP 5:
1. The Shield
2. Cesaro
3. Bryan
4. Bray
5. BNB
Honorable Mention to the Usos. Definitely the most improved over the past year.

Bottom 5:
1. Big Show
2. Paul Wight
3. The Giant
4. Captain Insano
5. Walter Krunk

Don't blame him for the deal that WWE game him.... twice.
I don't blame either party. Wwe is clearly making money off him, and why wouldn't he take a deal like that if they offered it?
Does any one else think the rumor of a buried alive match involving Kane could be used as a way to let him retire in a big match/feud situation? I know Kane gets a lot of hate in here, but the dude has been very consistent with in ring performance for almost 20 years. It would be nice to let him retire in a feud for the title.

1. Rollins
2. Bryan
3. Cesaro
4. Barrett
5. Bo Dallas

1. Miz
2. Big Show
3. Kane
4. Curtis Axel
5. Sheamus

Really indifferent to everyone else on the roster. Cena I don't think is so bad aside from his joke promos.

I feel like we all do a lot of complaining about WWE, and it's all pretty much deserved..But I'm interested to know who is everyone's current top/bottom 5 guys in the E..Base your answer purely on who you enjoy on the mic and in the ring (don't judge by what WWE's crappy storyline has the wrestler in)..

Top 5

1. DBrizzle
2. Bray Wyatt
3. Cesaro
4. Usos
5. Seth Rollins
I can honestly say that those 5 are top 5 for me as well. From a comedy standpoint, I would throw in The Big Guy!

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Cesaro
3. Brock
4. Shield
5. Wyatt

1. Stephanie
2. HHH
3. Batista
4. Orton
5. Cena

I guess. But I personally never went crazy for dudes that had "big time feels." I can understand though. He is on Batista status with me. If he wrestles a singles match I am turning the channel

I guess. But I personally never went crazy for dudes that had "big time feels." I can understand though. He is on Batista status with me. If he wrestles a singles match I am turning the channel
Guess you'll be turning off a lot of main events for the next dozen years.

I feel like we all do a lot of complaining about WWE, and it's all pretty much deserved..But I'm interested to know who is everyone's current top/bottom 5 guys in the E..Base your answer purely on who you enjoy on the mic and in the ring (don't judge by what WWE's crappy storyline has the wrestler in)..

Top 5

1. Shield (specifically Seth Rollins)
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Cesaro
4. Usos
5. Ziggler
*BNB
*Brock

Bottom 5

1. Curtis ******* Loser Axel
2. John Cena
3. ADR
4. Sheamus
5. Kane

*The Bellas
*Cameron

My picks. Special mention to Hunico, Titus O'Neil, and Sandow, and Brodus Clay if he was actually on tv. All of them should be doing something noteworthy instead of what they're currently doing.

Top 5 favs
CM Punk :D
Bryan
HHH
Cesaro
Shield

Honorable mentions are Wyatts, Barrett & Ziggler (idc how hes booked, hes always been a good wrestler to me)

Top 5 Hated
Cena (tired of him)
ADR
Big Show
Santino
Sheamus

I can't believe more people haven't said HHH...he's been killing it lately.

I know it's a long shot, but I really hope he starts to wrestle more frequently.

Top 5:
The Shield
The Wyatts
Daniel Bryan
Antonio Cesaro
Brock Lesnar

Bottom 5:
Big Show
Jack Swagger
Miz
Curtis Axel
The Undertaker

I can't believe more people haven't said HHH...he's been killing it lately.
I know it's a long shot, but I really hope he starts to wrestle more frequently.
Me forgetting Trips was an oversight. He's still that damn good. But I guess I was focusing on more full time talent besides Brock. The streak conqueror guy is seriously beast mode unleashed.

fav

1. dbry
2. cesaro
3. wyatt
4. HHH
5. shield

least fav

1. khali
2. bellas
3. kane
4. rey
5. orton