Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

8BpXuaW.gif

SaltyClearcutCaimanlizard.gif

CalculatingImpoliteEmeraldtreeskink.gif

Great video, I remember the part when D.bry was tag champ but I didn't realize little man passed :frown:

Them feels are real. Seeing stuff like this makes me step back as a wrestling fan and appreciate what good the WWE does. As fas as Make-A-Wish goes they are tops in my opinion

Man the Connor video was :frown: - but props to the E for doing all that.

And wow, that really was JTG eh.. #earning

I'm gonna catch hell for this, but...

I wish the world titles were re-separated and the brand split was back.
I wouldn't mind this.

You could let Cesaro cook on Smackdown with Big Gold, continue his push. It would be infinitely better than this current feud with the Real American Jobber and Arby-D.
eyes.gif

Or you could piggyback of Lesnar beating the Streak, let him win the World Heavyweight would add some legitimacy to the title as well as the Smackdown brand.

Yea having a brand split sounds fantastic right now, until you realize that the roster would just get diluted in a different way.

No need for a brand split just give everyone a storyline or reason to compete. Give the belts meaning, guys need to want to chase after them and hold the gold. No one wants to challenge for anything that's the problem.

I feel like we all do a lot of complaining about WWE, and it's all pretty much deserved..But I'm interested to know who is everyone's current top/bottom 5 guys in the E..Base your answer purely on who you enjoy on the mic and in the ring (don't judge by what WWE's crappy storyline has the wrestler in)..

Top 5

1. DBrizzle
2. Bray Wyatt
3. Cesaro
4. Usos
5. Seth Rollins

Bottom 5

1. Randall
2. Cena
3. Rybaxel
4. ADR
5. Mark Henry..

WWE should bring back the cruiserweight and hardcore division again.

Never bring back the Hardcore title..Merge the IC/US into 1, bring back the cruiserweight belt, and add a TV title with a 10 minute time limit..

Top 5
1. Bryan
2. Cesaro
3. Rollins
4. Randall Keith
5. Ziggler/Ryder :smokin
Consolation Prize: I'm Afraid I've Got Some Bad News!!

Bottom 5
1. Chena
2. Sheamus
3. Big Slow
4. Kane
5. Axel

Never bring back the Hardcore title..Merge the IC/US into 1, bring back the cruiserweight belt, and add a TV title with a 10 minute time limit..

What is with everyone's obsession with bringing back the Television Title? The name of the title doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. All you have to do is just throw that 10 minute time limit rule on the United States title and boom there goes your TV title.

Last edited:
Everyones top 5 is gonna be Dbry, Shield, Wyatts, and Cesaro :lol:

I'm gonna give a special shoutout to Goldust too, aside from Bryan and Shield, he was one of the MVPs of 2013. I hope they give the Rhodes some room to work with on their feud.

Bottom 5

1. Kofi Kingston
2. Curtis Axel
3. The Miz
4. Big Show
5. Santino

Last edited:
1. Cesaro
2. Ambrose
3. Bryan
4. Rollins
5. HHH

1. Wyatt
2. Mysterio
3. RVD
4. Sheamus
5. Miz

1. D.Bry
2. Cesaro
3. Rollins
4. Rusev
5.Harper

1. Barrett
2. Big E
3. Miz
4. Del Rio
5. Swagger

Top 5:

1) Brock Lesnar

2) The Shield (listing them as a group because they don't wrestle enough singles matches).

3) Cesaro

4) Daniel Bryan (before all this Kane crap)

5) The Usos

Bottom 5:

1) miz

2) Big Show

3) Sheamus

4) Kane

5) Dolph Ziggler

Honorable Mentions:

CURTIS AXEL

3MB

Santino

Fandango

R-Truth

Xavier Woods

woo woo guy

Last edited:
Top 5
1)Daniel Bryan
2)Seth Rollins
3)Brock Lesnar
4)Cesaro
5)Randy Orton(where's his rematch?!)
Bottom 5
1)Kane
2)Big Show
3)Dolph Ziggler
4)Curtis Axel
5)John Cena(just tired of the guy)

Even a feud with Del Rio would have been better than this Kane crap for DB.

And if there are barely any credible heels now, imagine the mess that a brand split would bring.

Top 5:
1) The Shield
2) Paul Heyman
3) Brock Lesnar
4) Bryan
5) Barrett

Bottom 5:
1) Big Show
2) Kane
3) Mysterio
4) Rybaxel
5) Both Rhodes brothers