Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Not like you have to interact with them. Just going for the WM Experience man

:x :x :x
You went to a thread from like 6 weeks ago to pull this up tho

And I don't care still be hot in Texas. Won't see me there I like my fall and spring weather once it hit over 75 :smh:

in the sig but u on mobile so
https://soundcloud.com/going-for-two

listen to episode 2 but just turn the volume up. we're still in the process of refining the production in our shows so bare with us for the time being. we were pretty satisfied with this episode.

when we getting this NTWT cast going?

Last edited:
Stupid girl woke me up this morning... Didn't smash or get my sandman on... She got me a dark iced coffee and a salted chocolate donut though...

tumblr_mvd0djaMzt1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

Stupid girl woke me up this morning... Didn't smash or get my sandman on... She got me a dark iced coffee and a salted chocolate donut though...

Salted chocolate donut?

Yeah, they're amazing... The only donuts I actually like... They use potato flour so it's a different experience...

And it's a chocolate donut, with sea salted icing... :nthat:....

You got Brodie'd man

View media item 1525098

Yo Resident Gagne Historian green rhino123 green rhino123 did he and Backlund feud back in the day?

backlund started in the awa like a lot of em back in the '70's...and to my knowledge he was a babyface up until he came back to the wwf in the '90's

if yall find a gagne/backlund match from the early-mid '70's...please do post

Last edited:
Listened to the 2nd ep of the podcast JRS, you guys got potential man it was actually pretty solid. Had me :lol: a few times. But yeah, new recording devices are needed :lol:

I was always under the impression the Backlund was just bat**** crazy at this point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom