Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

eek.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Watching the Rock mess with Cole was the best.

How was the Rollins segment on Smackdown? Missed the last hour of the show.

Episode to of the podcast is up in case anyone wants to listen. Just turn the volume up, sound sucks. Link in the sig.

Sandow :rofl:

And yeah The Wire>>>>

JRS I'll check it out tomorrow morning I got a ton of free time so I need something to listen to.

Last edited:
I don't care how much I keep saying... I can't ******* wait for njpw/roh... This is my first non WWE show and I'm front row... The hype is real...

What up NTWT...

No Drunkfly..even though I wanted to :lol:

Ouch. Anyone consistently watch TNA in here? Has it improved since signing with destination America? Or the same bullcrap? I haven't watched it at all nor have I caught any of it previously.

The matches/some of the storylines have been good, but the booking sucks.

Last edited:
I don't care how much I keep saying... I can't ******* wait for njpw/roh... This is my first non WWE show and I'm front row... The hype is real...

How much did the 2 tix cost?

Each ticket was $75 plus 5 for that rape charge...

I literally woke up at noon, and while still buck *** naked in bed... Checked pwinsider and saw they were on sale... Was one of the first 60 or so to order, ticket wise... Hit my friend up and told him... He was satisfied :lol:... I think it sold out, initially, in 36 hours with absolutely nothing announced...

ROH didn't publicize the release date, or even announce it at all I think... Whatever, worked out well...

Back
Top Bottom