Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Listened to the 2nd ep of the podcast JRS, you guys got potential man it was actually pretty solid. Had me :lol: a few times. But yeah, new recording devices are needed :lol:

I was always under the impression the Backlund was just bat**** crazy at this point
thanks fam. yeah we're gonna try and figure something out for next week's episode. might have just scream into the mic :lol:

This Talk is Jericho with Ambrose :lol:

Whole thing is them talking about the supernatural and sasquatches :lol:

This Talk is Jericho with Ambrose
laugh.gif

Whole thing is them talking about the supernatural and sasquatches
laugh.gif
Sounds horrible.
NJPW has a video game coming out.... Meh can't be worse than 2k15
Sounds horrible.

I read their mobile game was better than WWE's immortal game. But then again immortal is worse than the marine 4.

was just offered a job where i would need to sign a contract to make $1 for every 1,000 page views I generated, having to dish out 40 articles per month. straight up rejected them. not trying to sign a contract just to make 20 bucks a day man :smh:

was just offered a job where i would need to sign a contract to make $1 for every 1,000 page views I generated, having to dish out 40 articles per month. straight up rejected them. not trying to sign a contract just to make 20 bucks a day man :smh:

That's worse than writing for BR for free. :smh:

word i did the math man :lol: with BR i averaged between 5,000-20,000 page views. most of the more popular writers maxed out at 250k views. and this is all with BR having a great marketing department/name value. how is some hole in the wall website gonna ever get to that threshold? max i'd make would be 20 a day. ridiculous. rather just keep writing for free on my Tumblr.

word i did the math man :lol: with BR i averaged between 5,000-20,000 page views. most of the more popular writers maxed out at 250k views. and this is all with BR having a great marketing department/name value. how is some hole in the wall website gonna ever get to that threshold? max i'd make would be 20 a day. ridiculous. rather just keep writing for free on my Tumblr.

I think it was wrestlezone that was looking for writers. One of the wrestling sites was looking for writers if that tickles your fancy

i'll take a look at it and see if they get me hard but i really wanna cover baseball and basketball. thinking about starting my own website but that's a venture that i need to do more research on.

Back
Top Bottom