Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

You live in the media capital of the world b somebody gotta be hiring. Start your own website and get some recognition.

Last edited:
You live in the media capital of the world b somebody gotta be hiring. Start your own website and get some recognition.
yeah i been applying to places, talking to editors, something good will come up soon. i do wanna start my own website though, just need a good name for it to get the ball rolling.

yeah i been applying to places, talking to editors, something good will come up soon. i do wanna start my own website though, just need a good name for it to get the ball rolling.

I'm literally talking the same thing up with my friend and we were literally just talking about how we just need a name :lol: I'm meeting up with him later to kind of write some ideas down and get that ball rolling.

DeliriousSecondAgouti.gif

Dam I been caught up trying to get them hares I forgot about the oreos 2.0 and Cheetos

Had no idea the Oreo's were releasing today. I really don't keep up with shoes anymore but I needed those when I saw them on Twitter. I saw Hare's are releasing tomorrow too. I'm gonna try to grab those as well.

Last edited:
Hares are next week. had me scrambling real quick there. I could get them in da heights/harlem for little more. Probably do just that on Sunday/Monday

I'm literally talking the same thing up with my friend and we were literally just talking about how we just need a name :lol: I'm meeting up with him later to kind of write some ideas down and get that ball rolling.
get that one great name and sky's the limit from there :lol:

Didn't see this til now :lol:

NJPW has a video game coming out.... Meh can't be worse than 2k15

You'd be surprised :lol: those TNA wrestling games (or was it just 1?) were the emptiest games ever. I was just hyped that TNA was making their own game, yet it was the most basic bare bones game I ever played.

I was thinking about doing this based around the Rockets, just cause there's way too many writers/reporters/bloggers here that are from fresh from out of town and have bare bones knowledge of Rockets history and no sense for the feel of the fans here.

Back
Top Bottom