Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

I was 7 1/2 years old when Owen passed. I remember watching the PPV and my dad explained to me that what had happened wasn't apart of the show. That was when I found out wrestling wasn't "real" .

R.I.P. Would have loved to have seen him get a world title reign and his involvement/non-involvement with the company today.

About time Hennig got a serious push. If he's good enough to train the Rock and Brock, there's no reason he shouldn't be at least on the mid-card on the main roster.

NXT Spoiler
Cesaro must have gotten head from Stephanie or something man. He is doing the job on NXT to damn Generico? Man he better become the #1 heel in the company by 2014 with all of this nonsense. I don't get it.

Believe it or not, the tribute show after Over The Edge '99 was the very 1st wrestling program I watched. Seeing Mark Henry legitimately crying :frown: |I

TNA is having I think a PPV event in Boston next weekend. Is it worth going?
:lol: @ You and your, "Is it worth it" questions.

If it is up to me the answer is always no.

Which makes me want to say.

There is NO reason TNA should be charging $50 for a PPV man. ROBBERY.

I can be indecisive about this **** and sometimes just need a little shove in either direction. I am going to check prices towards the end of next week and if they are cheap, I'll consider.

Agreed kb8 about that whole "repackaging" thing. The name change was much needed and the explanation was very well done, but not an once of an appearance change is what screams lazy to me. No new attire, haircut maybe, I don't know, anything but solely a name change. Dude still looks like he's about to take a pinfall from Robbie Rage and Kenny Kaos on WCW Saturday Night.

Puzzled by the viewer loss from the opening tag match, but happy Titus/Sheamus and the 6-man tag. Shows that viewers very well do like action on the ring, and are curious about certain wrestlers. No comment on HHH's Tony Allen flopping in relation to the viewer increase.

X-Pac vs Tajiri -WWF RAW Light Heavy Weight Championship Match - YouTube

Some serious kicks in this match man

^After that, Owen became the coolest dude ever joining the Nation. The word swag makes me vomit, but the amount of swag Owen had during that time was amazing.

Last PPV was Extreme Rules, yet we didn't see this

Owen should've gotten been fighting for the title during that run but it never came to fruition :smh:

New NXT champion 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom