Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

URL]

Watching NXT. Generico isn't wrestling Cesaro. He wrestled The Curt Hawkins.

Cesaro is wrestling Tatsu.

Nevermind.........I see what happened.

@Lobo

Jim Ross's episode was put up today I think.

Thanks for the heads up. Like I said, I like the podcast when he interviews people.

- After last week’s round of WWE developmental releases, it’s expected that more releases will be announced before the new WWE Performance Center opens on July 1st. There also may be some other developmental employees shifted around – some sent to WWE headquarters and some just released.

Word also is that WWE will be getting rid of a lot of talents who have been in their developmental system for a while without really doing anything in NXT or getting called to the main roster. Derrick Bateman’s release was a perfect example of that.

Out of the recent releases, the Audrey Marie and Briley Pierce cuts were the biggest shockers within WWE.

- It has been noted how the Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro match from the last set of NXT tapings received praise from fans and wrestlers in attendance. The two wrestled again at last night’s tapings and that match was said to be better than the first.

Last edited:
So this means JTG will still be employed :pimp: that should be his new gimmick, doing random stuff and people wondering how he's still employed

I know Rock comes from a big wrestling family but I didn't know he was related to Jimmy Snuka as well. Pretty dope.

Last edited:
NXT Spoilers:

Airing June 5th:

* Jim Ross hosts a NXT Title contract signing for next week between Big E Langston and Bo Dallas. Dallas blamed the NXT Title on Big E's success in WWE. Dallas refused a handshake to end the segment.

* Backstage segment with Corey Graves.

* Paige beat Tamina Snuka in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Mason Ryan beat Colin Cassady

* Conor O'Brian beat Alex Riley. After the match, Rick Victor posed with O'Brian on the stage.

* The Wyatt Family beat Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves with the Tag Titles on the line.

Airing June 12th:

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sami Zayn. This match was better than there last

* Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan beat Travis Tyler and Baron Corbin

* Alicia Fox beat Bayley in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Bo Dallas beat Big E Langston to become the new NXT Champion. Ballas was booed after the match but cut a babyface promo.

Airing June 19th:

* Adrian Neville beat Bray Wyatt by DQ when Luke Harper interfered. Ohno and Graves made the save. Dusty Rhodes came out and made a six-man for later.

* Sami Zayn beat Angelo Dawkins

* Summer Rae beat Sasha Banks in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Xavier Woods beat Jake Carter. He cut a promo and danced to the ring before the match.

* The Wyatt Family beat Adrian Neville, Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves.

Airing June 26th:

* Big E Langston beat Aiden English

* Leo Kruger beat Dante Dash

* Bo Dallas beat Mickie Keegan. After the match, Leo Kruger attacked Keegan and had a staredown with Bo.

* Emma beat Aksana in round 1 of the NXT Women's Title tournament

* Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves beat Scott Dawson and Garrett Dylan to become the new #1 contenders. After the match, The Wyatt Family attacked Ohno and Graves. Neville made the save but was attacked by Dylan and Dawson. The beatdown lasted until William Regal made the save. They overpowered Regal and the show ended with the faces getting beatdown.

where can I watch NXT live if it's even possible?   I want to get into something other then Raw but Smackdown and TNA are boring. 

They don't give NXT live on T.V, you can watch the taped shows on T.V if you live in Canada and some European channels. Another way to watch it is if you have Hulu plus.

They don't give NXT live on T.V, you can watch the taped shows on T.V if you live in Canada and some European channels. Another way to watch it is if you have Hulu plus.
ok thank you.  looks like I'm gonna invest in Hulu plus.

Back
Top Bottom