Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

Man I had to read the NXT spoilers to figure out who was the new NXT champion.

Ol' generic CAW looking boy.

Upon a second listen, Boss Barrett's new theme isn't as bad as I thought it was initially. Still prefer his Just Don't Care Anymore theme though.

And to reiterate, Axel's theme is straight flames.
pimp.gif

Reigns with the Spear even on a bad ankle :pimp: Still hate Ambrose's finisher, but it's so left field like him, so it fits

WWE released its updated estimate of buys for WrestleMania, the first official company number, which was 1,048,000 worldwide.

Yikes... that's down 200k from last year.  And the initial #'s WWE put out last year were higher than the actual final #.

DB was awesome on Smackdown. He can't break away from Kane soon enough. Hopefully they will be pushing Sandow as well. Having him up against Sheamus even if he loses is better than having him wrestle Brodus Clay.

I like Barrett's end of days theme the best.

I hope Daniel Bryan separates from Kane and gets an image overhaul...which I'm pretty sure is what's happening right now.

There's nothing in wrestling I enjoy right now more than a Daniel Bryan hot tag.
What about an early 1990's Scott Steiner hot tag 8)

Fellas, you know I took a LONG break from watching wrestling. Seems like I have missed out on a lot of Kofi's best work. Can you point me into the direction of his best matches. I just realized that he might be one of my favorites to watch. I am a big athleticism dude and Kofi is a pure athlete.

So yea, link me man.

oohhh Jimmy Uso and I see that he's in the position I want to be in with Naomi

so yes damn you Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom