Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

I'll give Curtis Axel one more chance tomorrow night before officially writing him off in my book.

I bet this is gonna set up a feud with Jericho.  I can see Jericho putting him over at the next ppv.    

I'll give Curtis Axel one more chance tomorrow night before officially writing him off in my book.

Feud with Punk?
indifferent.gif

if i could ask a question thats been bothering me since i use to watch wrestling ages ago.

Did anyone ever find that title belt that who was it, the rock or stone cold, threw in that river that one time?

if i could ask a question thats been bothering me since i use to watch wrestling ages ago.

Did anyone ever find that title belt that who was it, the rock or stone cold, threw in that river that one time?

Nope, the belt is drifting aimlessly like a message in a bottle.
An old wives tale states that he who finds the belt will become The Rock, almost like
a Highlander situation.

WWE wishes Curt Hawkins the best on his future endeavors. 

laugh.gif

Seriously though, I had no idea he was still employed.  If you put him in a lineup, I would not be able to pick him out.

JSARG :rofl:

Curt Hawkins released huh? Could've just re-teamed him with Ryder since he only has half a gimmick now

Jericho said in his book that he felt really bad about calling Taker "embodiment of boredom". :lol:

I swear the only reason that JTG is employed is because of that counter website that shows how long he's been employed :lol:

- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal is being sued by independent wrestling promoter Stu Stone, who manages Championship Wrestling from Hollywood and few other Indy Shows on the West Coast.

Stone claims that Lawal choked him out after Stone was playing the role of a heel commentator and that he took it too far in his retaliation. Stone Tweeted the following:

“Last night @KingMoFH took “entertainment” too far. He f***ed with the wrong guy. speaking to my lawyer tues. have your checkbook ready mo.”

Footage of King Mo Attacking Stu Stone
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwAw&usg=AFQjCNHK5evc1Yyt7XMwbqeGPlXRVycJUw

- WWE held Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night this past Friday at a live event in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jim Ross gave a speech about Michaels and a video package aired. After being presented with a plaque from West Valley City Mayor Mike Winder, the festivities were interrupted by Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro ripped on Michaels and tried to leave with the plaque but was stopped by Ross. Cesaro shoved Ross into the corner but was stopped by Sweet Chin Music from Michaels.

Last edited:
Pretty sure 4w was kidding about Hawkins :lol:

wouldn't be surprised if he did get cut soon though

Back
Top Bottom