Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

roll.gif
that really is all he says
nah for a couple years hes been going with "1 on 1 with randy orton!, holla holla playas"

- CM Punk posted the following message on his Twitter account last night: “And there you have it. I hate wrestling.”
Out of context.

Some fan said something to him along the lines of, "A real wrestler would fight through the injuries and come back for his company. If he really loved the business."

Then Punk replied with what was posted above.

- CM Punk posted the following message on his Twitter account last night: “And there you have it. I hate wrestling.”
Out of context.

Some fan said something to him along the lines of, "A real wrestler would fight through the injuries and come back for his company. If he really loved the business."

Out of context.

That fan hit him with the Derrick Rose. :lol:

Looks like it's official..

Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

Earlier this month we reported that del Sol, Mike Bennett, Shaun Ricker and Sami Callihan were undergoing medical tests to join the company.

Let's see how long till WWE makes him change up his style and gets lost in the shuffle.

Out of context.

Vintage GHIMSlater

^ Cornball, that's all that was posted at first. What DCAA posted was hours later.

If you post those pictures of Hogan's fingers, they better be in spoilers or you're getting reported.

- Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

I know SL.net is not very reliable but let's see if they are right.

Last edited:
- Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

I know SL.net is not very reliable but let's see if they are right.

Man, do you even read the thread before posting your "news?"

Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest results will be in the first post of tomorrow's new thread.

Besides the fact they're months late on Samuray...those geniuses also reported he was signed for $1 mill per year. :rofl:

Those SuperLucha guys are right up your alley though.

Maybe some day i'll be as cool as you. I won't hold my breath, though.

- WWE has announced that The Highlight Reel will return on Raw tomorrow and Chris Jericho's special guests will be Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman.

- Mexican wrestling star Hector Garza passed away earlier today. He would have turned 44 years old next month.

Garza was diagnosed with lung cancer back in 2012. He was forced to retire from active competition to begin chemotherapy.

Garza is best known to American fans for his work in WCW and TNA.

Back
Top Bottom