Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

1. I know I am late but did yall know that there was a TNA Week on Family Feud? - :lol:
Here are all of the Episodes:

2. Thanks Hombro

3. I hope the Shield does the Freebird/Demolition thing where any 2 at a certain time can be "Tag-Team Champs." Guess it might not fly since Dean Ambrose is the US Champ. But yea, WWE, don't drop the ball man.

- WWE released their Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter of 2013.

Their report indicates that WrestleMania 29 is estimated at doing 1.048 million buys, lower than the 1.2 million buys originally projected.

We gonna do it right.... with a tag TEAM match!

He says like the same 5 lines every single time 
roll.gif

In the latest issue of the WWE Magazine, Paul Heyman talked about why he believes Vince McMahon has kept him around despite their tumultuous relationship.

“I would suggest that Mr. McMahon is, at the core, a businessman, through and through,” Heyman said. “And my assessment of his feelings toward me is simply this: That The Chairman holds me in less contempt than he does others who can’t generate the kind of revenue that Paul Heyman can deliver.”

Heyman was the manager in two of three WrestleMania 29 Main Events. Heyman said he never envisioned this occurring one year ago.

“If you had asked Mr. McMahon a year ago if Paul Heyman would be associated with WrestleMania 29, he wouldn’t have said, ‘I don’t even want him watching WrestleMania. If he buys the pay-per-view, send him his money back and block his cable!’ Heyman said. “Brock Lesnar was never supposed to come back. And no one wanted C.M. Punk from the moment he arrived here.”

We gonna do it right.... with a tag TEAM match!

He says like the same 5 lines every single time 
roll.gif

No variation at all :lol: purely going through the motions

Tons of Funk and the Funkadactyls vs Usos & Bellas

I'm guessing the Usos are pseudo-heel here cause there's not many tag teams, or many tag teams being used

Last edited:
somebody post the owen hart video if its still there to see i remember watching the squiggly line ppv as a kid when it happened but never saw an actual clip of it where ya at NT detectives :nerd:

Last edited:
somebody post the owen hart video if its still there to see i remember watching the squiggly line ppv as a kid when it happened but never saw an actual clip of it where ya at NT detectives :nerd:

Bruh, you might as well be asking for proof of God.
That video is G-O-N-E, gone whoadie.

RE: Owen Harto Was there even a video? I was watching that PPV and the telecast was at a video package when the fall actually happened.

“If you had asked Mr. McMahon a year ago if Paul Heyman would be associated with WrestleMania 29, he wouldn’t have said, ‘I don’t even want him watching WrestleMania. If he buys the pay-per-view, send him his money back and block his cable!’ ”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of Owen

Last edited:
- CM Punk posted the following message on his Twitter account last night: “And there you have it. I hate wrestling.”

Remember how I said for every 1 good pic Layla posts on IG, she posts 100 awful ones?  Well, now's the time to check her IG 
nerd.gif

Damn The Rock comes from a huge wrestling family.  He's cousins or 2nd cousins with Roman Reigns too.    I never even knew Reigns was  American Somoa.  

From The Rock's Twitter page.   Wishing him a happy B Day.

Back
Top Bottom