Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

last time henry was a face he was getting man handled by heel shaemus and wade barrett. this will not end well for henry

Exclusive – SEScoops.com can confirm that Adam Rudman, the most recent head writer on the creative team, is already gone from the company.

Rudman was brought in just six weeks ago to replace Eric Pankowski (who left before WrestleMania and now works at CBS) and was let go by Stephanie McMahon late last week.

Rudman was well-liked by talent, spoke with them regularly and was open to their ideas. However, his lack of wrestling knowledge prior to joining WWE was seen by many as a sign that he wouldn’t last long.

-- Latest in the Triple H storyline is that he told the WWE app last night that he only remembered coming to the ring, and couldn't even remember who he had the match with.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo Law3001 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exclusive – SEScoops.com can confirm that Adam Rudman, the most recent head writer on the creative team, is already gone from the company.

Rudman was brought in just six weeks ago to replace Eric Pankowski (who left before WrestleMania and now works at CBS) and was let go by Stephanie McMahon late last week.

Rudman was well-liked by talent, spoke with them regularly and was open to their ideas. However, his lack of wrestling knowledge prior to joining WWE was seen by many as a sign that he wouldn’t last long.

Then why sign him in the first place :lol: :smh:

-- Latest in the Triple H storyline is that he told the WWE app last night that he only remembered coming to the ring, and couldn't even remember who he had the match with.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo Law3001 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is stupid for them to go with this concussion story line when Ziggler is really out from a concussion.   Triple H trying to fight through it is just making Ziggler look like a punk.  
mean.gif

A concussion angle -___- really? So HHH basically fainting and Brock not being there is supposed to put Brock over as a monster? Lologic.

Last edited:
Reading the SD spoilers and....

Axel & Heyman talk about extending their brand. New members :nerd:

Last edited:
- Monday’s episode of WWE RAW with the Extreme Rules fallout scored 2.96 cable rating, which is barely up from last weeks 2.92 rating.

The show averaged 4,227,000 viewers, up 4% from last week.

Last year’s post-Extreme Rules RAW scored a 3.33 rating and averaged 4.89 million viewers.

Not according to the spoilers I read.  And even if, I don't give a damn about anything Axel is involved with after Monday night.

Not feeling his theme music. Others on here do, to each his own. Mr. Perfect's theme song should never be touched, like Flair's and macho Man's.

where can i catch a rerun of raw had to drive from cali to san antonio yesterday and from reading this looks like i missed a good episode

Curtis Axel is only going to thrive if he's consistently put in important situations ALA Shield. People only react when they believe their going to be put in a situation where belief is suspended

It doesn't matter if Axel get's over with the smart crowd, but it does matter if he can manage to get over with the marks. (Something he might be able to do with Heymen. Without Heyman, I doubt. Well, for now at least)

All in all it's refreshing to see someone get almost a complete reboot. (Somewhat like Fandango).

Even though it might not be "cool" for guys that talk about "professional wrestling" on the internet to watch NXT, Curtis/Hennig & grew a lot when NXT moved to Full Sail. In addition they were both practically given the Santino WWEYouTube show to practice promos and segments for over a year. Bottom line is both guys have a "shot" finally, but they definitely have big shoes to fill.

If all components out of their control such as creative, writing, and inner circles work in their favor they just might make it.

Ok, so Curtis Axel is HHH's main man right? Yet during Superstars before Raw...

Sin Cara def. Michael McGillicutty via Senton Bomb :rofl:

And for 4w...

Cody Rhodes def. Alex Riley via Disaster Kick

The funniest thing is that based on the report I read, Alex Riley is still very over, and it's been what, like 2 years since he's been on tv? LOL

I'm going to put my app in. I'm 100% confident I can put some solid stuff together.

Back
Top Bottom