Wrestling Thread May 20-26 | 5/23 Owen Hart Fell to His Death 14 Years Ago Today

Trips never ceases to amaze me.
laugh.gif
Dude is the ******g WORST, dawg. Hennig Jr. didn't even get a chance to cook. HHH once again making it all about him.
mean.gif

They may be building up Orton for a match with Lesnar at Summerfest.
That might be the end result but I think they're prepping him for a feud with Dolph first.

As far as RAW goes..I mean I'm all for making new stars, but man that was extra random. :lol: The REAL genesis begins!

And apparently Axel is the official winner of the match on WWE.com

Last edited:
So it takes a stroke comment to make Lawler apologize? Sorry, minorities.

Last edited:
Good god almighty Trips is RIDICULOUS!! Wish dude would stay the hell away and just stick to working in the back. Dude was a beast a while back but come on dude let it go. Pretty decent RAW other than that stupid ending. Someone tell Big E to get some new attire lol. Dudes butt cheeks were hanging out half the time.

The other day someone posted JBL's One Stand promo in here and now I can't stop saying "Now tell me who's the FRUIT BOOTAY!"

Last edited:
- Backstage News on HHH’s New Concussion Storyline:

The idea right now is that the McMahon family will be brought into the storyline eventually. Triple H will likely be off WWE TV for a while and when he returns, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon will try and talk him out of ever wrestling again.

At Extreme Rules on Sunday, Vince McMahon was telling people he had something big planned for RAW and apparently the Triple H angle was it.

- Mark Henry may be returning as a babyface. As seen on the Extreme Rules post-show, Henry left the trainers room and said he was going home. There has been some talk for months about turning Henry face.

- At Sunday’s pay-per-view, Vince McMahon was being very secretive, to even the WWE producers, about where he wanted to go with the Ryback and John Cena angle.

- As seen on RAW last night, Titus O’Neil dropped a “F-bomb” during the match with Sheamus. The censors bleeped it but Mick Foley commented via Twitter:

“I’m guessing that @VinceMcMahon’s post-match chat with @TitusONeilWWE will be a memorable one.”

- TMZ.com is reporting that the family of Randy Savage gathered at a local Olive Garden yesterday to remember the WWE Legend on the 2 year anniversary of his death. The restaurant was one Savage frequently visited, and Lanny Poffo had the following to say to TMZ:

"I have to be strong for my family now. I'm just glad to have had him as a brother and wanna celebrate his life as much as I can instead of continuing to mourn."

Back
Top Bottom