Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Survey done! Haven't been keeping up with RAW lately so I have a feeling I may do awful on this one. Should be a decent PPV.

Survey done! Haven't been keeping up with RAW lately so I have a feeling I may do awful on this one. Should be a decent PPV.

I am in the same boat you are. Raw hasn't really been appealing to me as of late. But this is my 2nd favorite ppv next to mania

Survey completed.

St. Louis is always a good crowd. I think this ppv will be very good.

Got a feeling that Ambrose/Kingston will be a match of the year candidate, IMO.
MOTY in a 7 minute match?  Eh eh.

Unfortunately this :lol:

Completed the survey. Once again, another PPV where 5-6 of the 8 matches could be the opening match :lol: :smh: I just picked Kofi/Ambrose cause (assuming Ambrose wins), the WWE likes "shocking" things to happen early to trick people into being interested in the next PPV. Swagger/Del Rio would be an iffy opener cause there's only halfway interest for both of them, and a submission match makes that interest go down even further with them.

Is this PPV worth the $54.99? I will probably have a decent buzz going which will lower my standards, across the board

Contest filled out, haven't tuned in in a few weeks, so I will probably do better at the survey than usual :smile:

Is this PPV worth the $54.99? I will probably have a decent buzz going which will lower my standards, across the board
If you buy this
mean.gif

I just stream these ppv...unless it's Wrestlemania or involves the Rock (stan) or has a really good card.

This will be my first PPV I won't watch in about 3 years...and I could care less. I have to study for my micro economics final. *sigh*

Extreme Rules is usually a pretty good PPV so I'm looking forward to this.

Its a very ugly shirt, but its clear that they are going to push this Black Widow theme. Won't be surprised if she turns on Ziggler at some point as female Black Widow's kill their mates.

When the hell did that Kofi vs Ambrose match get booked?

I want Ambrose to win the title but what crappy booking :lol:

Dude only had like 1 or 2 single matches on tv and loss one of them

Back
Top Bottom