Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

survey finished.   I hope the Shield Wins the Tag and US titles tonight.   The rest of the show is gonna be boring.  just a bunch of repeat matches and feuds from the past couple of months.   

Survey done.

And Crooks you have to be drunk as hell (even more so than usual in your case
laugh.gif
) to actually consider dropping $50+ for Extreme Rules tonight.

Its a very ugly shirt, but its clear that they are going to push this Black Widow theme. Won't be surprised if she turns on Ziggler at some point as female Black Widow's kill their mates.

huh?

did I miss something?

when did this "gimmick" start?

She's hopped from guy to guy, her finisher is the Black Widow, the shirt has a spider on it. Connecting the dots.

And to think, Victoria had to make her own shirts from scratch during her peak in the WWE.

Picked this up at Walmart earlier. Is there a reason this set is only $10? I wasn't even looking for any dvds, but at that price I felt like I couldn't pass it up.

View media item 418287

Peep, It's been out for a few years now, so that's probably a fair price for it. Well worth $10 imo.

Peep, It's been out for a few years now, so that's probably a fair price for it. Well worth $10 imo.

Ahhhh yea, I just happened to look at the copyright date and it said "2008" :lol: looks awesome though. They also had some "Superstar Sets" that featured 4-5 matches from Bryan, HBK, Kofi, and Rey Mysterio. I guess those would be for casual viewers.

Ahhhh yea, I just happened to look at the copyright date and it said "2008" :lol: looks awesome though. They also had some "Superstar Sets" that featured 4-5 matches from Bryan, HBK, Kofi, and Rey Mysterio. I guess those would be for casual viewers.

Yeah, I think those retail for $7 or $8 and are all newer matches that you can find on youtube in hd quality.

Because it's WCW and there were never any good matches at Starrcade.
:smh:

PS: NT got a shoutout on the new MLW Podcast. Around the 7:30 second mark. I guess Konnan thought Niketalk was a company that could send him shoes or something LOL

Supposedly there will be a new cage design used tonight. Could just be the retro WWF cage. Just a rumor right now.

Back
Top Bottom