Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Bret Hart is somewhere breaking a TV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't they know when dudes fake injuries it makes the match worse.

Heels rarely win cleanly so I'm not mad at that ending.

Last edited:
I like how Lawler and Cole are up in arms about Heyman getting involved in the match, but creamed their pants when Triple H brought out the hidden sledgehammer.
laugh.gif

Watching this post show and who is Foley to be the company guy and say "Cena should not refuse the medical the attention??????

As long as the fans don't give HHH a send off cheer/chant he'll keep having matches until they do :lol:

This dude cena aint even wait 24 hours to no sell
roll.gif
"i'm fine" as he's ripping the neckbrace off
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

whats up w/ this post show? are wade and titus not in character?

Last edited:
Hhh & lesner has to end, it dosent bring anything interesting to wwe. Theirs no hype are ratings to back up another match between them. I rather have a punk & lesner fue to heels would be better than this!!!

Heyman involvement aside, I think Brock came out looking strong from this match

He "injured" his knee relatively early in the match and proceeded to get the piss beat out of him by Triple H because of it. Despite his multiple efforts though Triple H couldn't put him away. Brock overcoming the odds against the almighty Triple H god helped restore his persona as a legit badass a bit.

The knee injury will also explain why Brock won't be on TV the next few weeks, since he only has X number of appearances in his contract.

The next time we should see him again is probably for SummerFest.

The only question is against who?

Hope this ends the HHH-Brock feud.

As long as the fans don't give HHH a send off cheer/chant he'll keep having matches until they do :lol:

This :rofl: HHH's ego is SO big. You would think at his status (both wrestling and business wise) he'd be over that. He should know that he's respected, but should also be content at this point that people will never look at him like they do Rock, Austin, HBK, or Taker. Nor his idol Flair. He has his own place in history and shouldn't have to bury and undercut people all the time. This feud doesn't have to go on, but it more than likely will cause the WWE pulled another counter-productive copout match.

Back
Top Bottom