Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Just caught up with over a couple hundred posts, man ya find anything to argue about [emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks DeepSea..You know these youngin's won't enjoy that old school stuff..

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz I spoke to my dad and picked his brain on the whole TWA/ECW thing. he said Joel embezzled money from Todd Gordon, who at the time was a backer of TWA. so when Todd threatened legal action he basically ran and hid. so out of the ashes of that came ecw. he also hates the **** out kf Paul e. he said Paul swindled the company from Todd by getting him addicted to coke and black hookers. he said Todd gave Paul 20% ownership at first and he started getting addicted to coke so started giving more of his business to Paul, bc he was feeding him drugs and 'black hooker'. he even said that he divorced his wife over this and was living in a hotel with said hookers. the company was funded by Todds father who was some rich jewelry guy. and after Todd lost 4 million of his money because of drugs his dad cut him off.

he also went on to say that he and tony stentson started hardcore wrestling in the north east and was Doing it in the late 80s/90.
I would love to interview him and get more into it. he said he knows things people will never mention about stuff that went on.

take it for what it is .. these are his words not mine.

John2st, thanks for that 411. Goodhart was putting matches that couldnt see but only read about in PWI like GIlbert/Lawler, Terry Funk, and I think he may have gotten Carlos Colon and/or Abdullah. I even remember your dad being on the show to promote his matches against Stetson pre TWA. If I remember correcty, as you had stated before, they were promoting their matcbhes as hardcore matches but obviously, the word hardcore wasnt coined yet to describe their matches, Didnt they eventually form a tag team a short bit in ECW? I forget what jewelry store Gordon used to own but he was a frequent guest, as well as Dennis Corraluzzo, on Goodhart's shows. Always thought it was surprising that Coralluzzo got swerved when Douglas threw down the NWA belt since it was Gordon and Paul E's plan to make the ECW title a World title.

Havent been able to catch up on the thread or wrestling, Im in love with my baby girl, Not getting much sleep but wouldnt change it for the world. Gonna take my paternity in July and with some vacation time, wontbe back to work til Sept.

22 and JR5, how them podcasts going?

Where is the EVOLVE show in Queens this weekend? I want to catch Dreamers House of Hardcore shows when they are back in Queens.

He's working house shows, Finn balor and Charlotte work house show too. They have been for months. Does not mean he is staying in the main roster.
Internet rumors saying he's booked for all the raws till summer slam or some **** like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom