Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Someone please respond to cp about this dam evolve show.

**** it maybe I'll go,when is it ?

Last edited:
Someone please respond to cp about this dam evolve show.

**** it maybe I'll go,when is it ?

It's at La Boom on Northern Blvd, starts at 6.

Card looks good, may ask my wife's nephew to go. Hero vs Trevor Lee, Drew Galloway vs Biff Busick.

Anyone check out PWS out of Rahway, NJ?

It's at La Boom on Northern Blvd, starts at 6.

Card looks good, may ask my wife's nephew to go. Hero vs Trevor Lee, Drew Galloway vs Biff Busick.

Anyone check out PWS out of Rahway, NJ?
imma look into it.speaking of psw woke up like 4 am one night and saw it was on wlny.also mick Foley is like the president i think idk I was half sleep and still feeling the blue dreams anyway a couple lucha dudes on there put on a pretty dam good match

While I think KO fully belongs on the main roster, it doesn't make sense for him to move up yet. He's the NXT champion and they brought in Joe to feud with him. I think Joe is going to interfere in their match on Sunday and cost KO the title. Elimination Chamber is only on the network, and by having Joe interfere, they can in-turn make NXT more appealing, and give the people that are just testing out the network another reason to buy...

Man just watch on TV

Good looks on the owens interview.listening to cheapheat,how ya feel about an all divas hour long wrestling show on the network?

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz I spoke to my dad and picked his brain on the whole TWA/ECW thing. he said Joel embezzled money from Todd Gordon, who at the time was a backer of TWA. so when Todd threatened legal action he basically ran and hid. so out of the ashes of that came ecw. he also hates the **** out kf Paul e. he said Paul swindled the company from Todd by getting him addicted to coke and black hookers. he said Todd gave Paul 20% ownership at first and he started getting addicted to coke so started giving more of his business to Paul, bc he was feeding him drugs and 'black hooker'. he even said that he divorced his wife over this and was living in a hotel with said hookers. the company was funded by Todds father who was some rich jewelry guy. and after Todd lost 4 million of his money because of drugs his dad cut him off.

he also went on to say that he and tony stentson started hardcore wrestling in the north east and was Doing it in the late 80s/90.
I would love to interview him and get more into it. he said he knows things people will never mention about stuff that went on.

take it for what it is .. these are his words not mine.

John2st, thanks for that 411. Goodhart was putting matches that couldnt see but only read about in PWI like GIlbert/Lawler, Terry Funk, and I think he may have gotten Carlos Colon and/or Abdullah. I even remember your dad being on the show to promote his matches against Stetson pre TWA. If I remember correcty, as you had stated before, they were promoting their matcbhes as hardcore matches but obviously, the word hardcore wasnt coined yet to describe their matches, Didnt they eventually form a tag team a short bit in ECW? I forget what jewelry store Gordon used to own but he was a frequent guest, as well as Dennis Corraluzzo, on Goodhart's shows. Always thought it was surprising that Coralluzzo got swerved when Douglas threw down the NWA belt since it was Gordon and Paul E's plan to make the ECW title a World title.

Havent been able to catch up on the thread or wrestling, Im in love with my baby girl, Not getting much sleep but wouldnt change it for the world. Gonna take my paternity in July and with some vacation time, wontbe back to work til Sept.

22 and JR5, how them podcasts going?

Where is the EVOLVE show in Queens this weekend? I want to catch Dreamers House of Hardcore shows when they are back in Queens.

yea they were befriends who traveled together from show to show. and would have to sneak in different doors. when kayfabe mattered. they were doing reality angles before they were hip. I remember going to the studio when they would record those shows on wip. they would have my mom cal and curse my dad out to get him heat. like make her a 'fan'. but they were a tag for a little they have a match or two on the network tagging together I think. and coralluzo wasn't really involved as much as he was just a speaking head. and the whole throwing the belt down thing I still think was a work no matter what anyone says. it brought buzz to ecw. if you have any other questions or anything you can always pm me and i can relay them. the dude is full of **** it's just finding the ways of asking him. I don't think of it because k don't see him as that haha

Man just watch on TV

Good looks on the owens interview.listening to cheapheat,how ya feel about an all divas hour long wrestling show on the network?

I was gonna post about this when Ya Asked about what 3 brands would be touring, was gonna say the divas as their on brand. I think it would be a great idea. And hour long divas show let every week in the nxt formate :smokin . Of course still let them defend the title on regular ppvs still.

I was gonna post about this when Ya Asked about what 3 brands would be touring, was gonna say the divas as their on brand. I think it would be a great idea. And hour long divas show let every week in the nxt formate :smokin . Of course still let them defend the title on regular ppvs still.
yea i think that would be a great idea ..also ya think they sign any tna dudes ?

I have no desire to watch an hour long Divas wrestling show. I don't mind a couple NXT-level diva matches, but I don't want to watch 4-5 of them.

if it's on tonight, i'm not going gotta watch these rangers :lol:

BDB, I'd pay 500 for a clinching cup game. then regret it after when i dont have money for anything.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Queens show is tomorrow... Long Island is Sunday...

EVOLVE Wrestling presents
EVOLVE 43
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Belltime: 6pm
La Boom
56-15 Northern Blvd.
Woodside, Queens, NY

Tickets on sale in the DGUSA Store or by calling 267-638-6583

Watch it Live on www.WWNLive.com

DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Championship Match
Drew Galloway defends vs. Biff Busick

DGUSA Open The United Gate Champions Johnny Gargano & Rich Swann Have An Open Contract To Defend The Titles!

Special Attraction Match
Davey Richards vs. Caleb Konley w/ So Cal Val

Veteran vs. New Talent Match #1
Chris Hero vs. Trevor Lee

Veteran vs. New Talent Match #2
TJ Perkins vs. Mike Bailey

Veteran vs. New Talent Match #3
Anthony Nese w/ So Cal Val vs. Rey Horus

Plus Drew Gulak and more to be signed!!!

Tickets:

Back
Top Bottom