Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Naomi better win that title at EC. Paige is probably set for multiple title reigns down the line (even if deservingly so), so they need to go ahead and put that title on Naomi. i loathe Nikki with the title.
This is becoming "Samuray Del Sol" -ish. Peep :lol:

http://media.giphy.com/media/Sid4QgwDxJ8l2/giphy.gif/img]

[quote="Silverbackhoney, post: 23431595"]Wtf? New Day is part of the authority now?
weird
[/quote]

The Authority gave them their blessings for (uhhhh, some reason) around the time they first won the titles. And they're heels :lol

New Day got their ***** kicked though :lol Rollins with the old school non-arm release Pedigree....looked pretty vicious

The Authority gave them their blessings for (uhhhh, some reason) around the time they first won the titles. And they're heels New Day got their ***** kicked though Rollins with the old school non-arm release Pedigree....looked pretty vicious
weren't they just angry at Kane and the authority for the EC match?

Like not even a week ago? To the point where they were being booked in handicap matches?

wat

The Authority gave them their blessings for (uhhhh, some reason) around the time they first won the titles. And they're heels New Day got their ***** kicked though Rollins with the old school non-arm release Pedigree....looked pretty vicious
weren't they just angry at Kane and the authority for the EC match?
Like not even a week ago? To the point where they were being booked in handicap matches?
wat

Well ****, you're right :lol: I forgot about that, but I think the WWE banks on people forgetting things based on their booking

From Tumblr
View media item 1554812

View media item 1554813

who is Brock rumored to work with when he gets back? is he going after the belt? I think I read that him and Seth were going to feud but can't remember if I made that up in my head or not.

^ would only make sense.. can't see him in a program with anyone else.

surprised Heyman has been off for as long as he has.. they haven't even mentioned Brock in weeks.

I know he's supposed to be like a rare occasion type person. but to basically have him lose the belt, wreck havoc and injure cole and get suspended and not have a single mention after is annoying. wwe just sucks at story telling it's sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
I know he's supposed to be like a rare occasion type person. but to basically have him lose the belt, wreck havoc and injure cole and get suspended and not have a single mention after is annoying. wwe just sucks at story telling it's sad and pathetic.

they don't want to give cole ptsd

Damn good match deepsea. You got anymore watch? Wish my ps4 had dailymotion.
I've watched a lot of NJPW matches on my PS4 with Dailymotion. Although recently I've been using a different site so I'm not sure if they changed anything as far as PS4 compatibility...

Watching NJPW/ROH in Philly night one... Based upon where the camera is, I will be dead center of the screen the entire night on night 2 :lol:... It'll be weird watching a match and constantly see myself :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom