Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Anyone else think "It's Feeding Time" a knock off of "It's Clobbering Time"? He started saying it after he left too
Both are stupid, but you're probably right.
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18  

uMmCnqG.gif

Naomi better win that title at EC. Paige is probably set for multiple title reigns down the line (even if deservingly so), so they need to go ahead and put that title on Naomi. i loathe Nikki with the title.

Naomi better win that title at EC. Paige is probably set for multiple title reigns down the line (even if deservingly so), so they need to go ahead and put that title on Naomi. i loathe Nikki with the title.

Naomi deserves a title rain even if it's only for 2 months. Let her put that on her resume. She been there since 09-10 and hasn't touched the gold in that weak divison yet. With that said Paige will win. Then the nxt call ups + Lana + Eva Marie (Vince loves her she was on the red carpet of a few movies this year San Andreas a few days ago too that's a divas champ in Vince's mind) Naomi will never touch the belt

This is becoming "Samuray Del Sol" -ish. Peep 
laugh.gif

Naomi deserves a title rain even if it's only for 2 months. Let her put that on her resume. She been there since 09-10 and hasn't touched the gold in that weak divison yet. With that said Paige will win. Then the nxt call ups + Lana + Eva Marie (Vince loves her she was on the red carpet of a few movies this year San Andreas a few days ago too that's a divas champ in Vince's mind) Naomi will never touch the belt

She can look, but she can't touch.

Back
Top Bottom