Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Rewatching this Okada nakamura match from the G1 climax and yeah its great but some spots had me scratching my head.

Nakamura gets tombstones and pops right back up and puts okada in an armbar?

Okada takes a running knee, and then DROPKICKS nakamura? Wut?

Nakamura takes 2 rainmakers and pops up, then the third keeps him down. Wut?

Dope match tho.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I've never heard Meltzer mad before :wow:... Great podcast... Even if I don't agree with Cornette on some wrestling stuff, his life views are on point...

I loved the title... People who are full of ****... :rofl:

Lesnar advertised for the June 22nd Raw.

He's also advertised for July 6th, 13th, 19th (Battleground PPV), and the 20th.

Last edited:
i hope when Kidd/Cesaro do split up, it's not cause Tyson turns heel on Cesaro. Both of them deserve to be cheered by the crowd during their eventual push

Last edited:
i hope when Kidd/Cesaro do split up, it's not cause Tyson turns heel on Cesaro. Both of them deserve to be cheered by the crowd during their eventual push
man u know they going right back to that nattys husband gimmick.what ya think they do wit Cesaro ?

man u know they going right back to that nattys husband gimmick.what ya think they do wit Cesaro ?

You know what, if that's the case, than that's actually a natural way to go. i just want to cheer Tyson now cause him and Cesaro both made it work. And Vince's plans are to push Cesaro as a major face, so hopefully that's how it goes.

Good match so far :smokin

Back
Top Bottom