Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Just randomly remembered my Secret Santa only getting me a belt buckle and saying there was more on the way but never sending anything else :smh:

Last edited:
While I think KO fully belongs on the main roster, it doesn't make sense for him to move up yet. He's the NXT champion and they brought in Joe to feud with him. I think Joe is going to interfere in their match on Sunday and cost KO the title. Elimination Chamber is only on the network, and by having Joe interfere, they can in-turn make NXT more appealing, and give the people that are just testing out the network another reason to buy...

I'm pretty sure neither belt is on the line though

Jesse says Owens got promoted to the show.
From WrestlingObserver.com:

We have learned that Kevin Owens has signed a WWE main roster contract, and will be making the transition from the NXT brand to the main brand quickly.

He is booked for all Raw television going forward and will be starting on a full house show schedule very soon. He will continue as a character on NXT television for a couple of months to where it's a smooth transition out since he's the group's current champion.

Well, I wasn't going to create an NTWT WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Prediction Contest until I tabulated the results for both Extreme Rules and Payback.

And I just finished creating the Elimination Chamber contest.  So........

NTWT WWE EXTREME RULES PPV PREDICTION CONTEST RESULTS:

NTWT WWE PAYBACK PPV PREDICTION CONTEST RESULTS:

Overall results are available through the link in my signature.

And now...

NTWT WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV PREDICTION CONTEST!
  • Spell your NT Board Name correctly if you want your overall score calculated
  • 500 total possible points
  • Contest remains open until 7:30 pm et on Sunday
  • You may only enter once
  • Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be changed, updated, or modified
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LRKR35Z

Back
Top Bottom