Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

:pimp: :smokin :nthat:
I need a debut in this NTWT fed. I don't care if I get fed for the next few months. I'll work my way up to BDBs strap by Mania time :pimp:
People complain about the booking. I think its great. :lol:
All I know I still haven't gotten my rightful title shot.and automatic rematch clause.
If I'm not mistaken you lost your opportunity due to inactivity... :lol:
All I want is a dark match :\
gotta start somewhere. :pimp:
I wish I could cash in my MITB but I don't even remember who the champion is :smh: gonna crown myself the champ til further notice
Your MITB was for the Heavyweight belt. Mine is for the US title. Sorry 22stylez...:nerd:

Last edited:
:pimp: :smokin :nthat:
People complain about the booking. I think its great. :lol:
gotta start somewhere. :pimp:
Your MITB was for the Heavyweight belt. Mine is for the US title. Sorry 22stylez...:nerd:

Damn champ... Like that.... :frown:

I wish I could cash in my MITB but I don't even remember who the champion is :smh: gonna crown myself the champ til further notice

It's NTWT's number 1 playa hater, number 1 heel, NXT Correspondent, NY Ambassador, Dominican Hair Don't Care, also known as BDB.

It's not personal homie. I'm enjoying my IC title reign. I almost forgot how long I've been champ. :lol: :pimp: (If it comes to an end and I lose my rematch then I'm coming for you, jack.)

dx_03.gif

man I dont wanna hear them bs politics. we ain't have a ntwt ppv since I became #1 contender.if anyone should be punished for inactivity it should be the booker

#THEETRUEANDONLY#1CONTENDER

can I get on this podcast? I would be a good guest .. I wanna start a wrestling podcast. mine would def be better than cheap heat rosenburg thinks hes a heel, but at the end of the day hes just a **** head

can I get on this podcast? I would be a good guest .. I wanna start a wrestling podcast. mine would def be better than cheap heat rosenburg thinks hes a heel, but at the end of the day hes just a **** head
laugh.gif

My voice isn't deep enough for the podcast
mean.gif

Last edited:
you guys both kind of sound the same. which isn't a bad thing, because no one has control over that haha .. how do you record this? do you like Skype or some ****? or actually sit in a room together?

Rumor is that there will a big angle at EC. Supposedly it's WWE's way to "hook" subscribers through June and also why they added the PPV.

Reigns turns on Dean?

Owens joins the Authority?

Last edited:
Will check out the podcast tonight. Going to pull an all nighter just to strike out on the 1's in the morning.

Aight just heard the podcast in bits and pieces again.

- Still no personality. sounds rather boring too
- when I said introduce yourself I don't mean as in tell the audience your name I ment it as if you were on a first date b. What your real names? What are you guys into besides wrestling? Stuff like that.
-no chemistry between the two. think you guys will need a third person to lead the podcast and you guys would just give opinions. Maybe john2st?
-would it hurt to throw some intro music or something? Ya just jump right in b.
-can't kill people for giving you constructive criticism. Doesn't matter what we sound like we didn't start a public podcast.

Last edited:
Rumor is that there will a big angle at EC. Supposedly it's WWE's way to "hook" subscribers through June and also why they added the PPV.

Reigns turns on Dean?

Owens joins the Authority?

of all shocking things to take place to hook people I hope its something that hooks us current fans. WWE needs to do something, because the show is getting stale to me again.

like I hope it isn't kane turning face and screwing over seth or some dumb ****.. I think fat joe will come out during the $ena match. I can see this tag match being one of the best matches in awhile. so many spots to be had especially with tag teams. and it being the first tag elimination match it should should steal the show...

I still cant believe Persian Reigns isn't on the card.. who's that scrubbin bubble even feuding wit these days?

Back
Top Bottom