Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

that takes too much though. and then after the angle is done then what? they just need that 'nWo' type angle soon. **** is so repetitive and stale. when I say nWo angle I mean something that shakes the company not specifically an invasion type thing.

Well what kind of shakeup would you do specifically? Love this type of discussion lol

No, she had to come back in at least one day so they wouldn't fire her
Can't stand those types of people, man
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  I guess it isn't all bad in this situation since it works out for you though
pimp.gif

that takes too much though. and then after the angle is done then what? they just need that 'nWo' type angle soon. **** is so repetitive and stale. when I say nWo angle I mean something that shakes the company not specifically an invasion type thing.

Well what kind of shakeup would you do specifically? Love this type of discussion lol

I mean at this point anything other than the nonsense that goes on now. they struggle to put feuds together to get from one Ppv to the next. I mean cena heel turn is out at this point. I don't think it will be as good as everyone thinks. maybe mc skunk making a legit surprise come back not ruined by dirtsheets. or what we said just a good old fashion authority break up. where the main wrestlers involved aren't named Kane and big show.

I mean at this point anything other than the nonsense that goes on now. they struggle to put feuds together to get from one Ppv to the next. I mean cena heel turn is out at this point. I don't think it will be as good as everyone thinks. maybe mc skunk making a legit surprise come back not ruined by dirtsheets. or what we said just a good old fashion authority break up. where the main wrestlers involved aren't named Kane and big show.

View media item 1285820

I feel you.

Hopefully this year's big summer angle delivers.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby /@ninjahood
Other NYC heads...

Go to Evolve tomorrow in Queens... It looks to be an awesome lineup... Do a NTWT podcast afterwards... brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby can show you how to do a podcast :lol:... I'll actually listen... Support indy wrestling...

I have better things to do on a Saturday then to watch a indie show with a bunch of Cheerios size weird smarks in the crowd making up dumb chants. Trevor lee is dope tho but na it's in queens. Guys ask for feed back on the podcast get it then get salty :smh:

Last edited:
New episode is up fellas! this time complete and much better! :lol:

22stylez 22stylez Great job on the podcast! Looking forward to an Elimination Chamber recap!

I assume you guys weren't in the same place but instead recorded over Skype? If so, any tips on what program to use? My boys and I started a podcast a couple of months ago and we would like to get some of our other friends involved who aren't local.

If anyone is interested in checking us out -> https://soundcloud.com/rafterspodcast I know shameless plug :smh: but we are looking for feedback

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby /@ninjahood
Other NYC heads...

Go to Evolve tomorrow in Queens... It looks to be an awesome lineup... Do a NTWT podcast afterwards... brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby can show you how to do a podcast :lol:... I'll actually listen... Support indy wrestling...

I have better things to do on a Saturday then to watch a indie show with a bunch of Cheerios size weird smarks in the crowd making up dumb chants. Trevor lee is dope tho but na it's in queens. Guys ask for feed back on the podcast get it then get salty :smh:
i have no desire to do anything tomorrow. this rangers game still hurts. went to williamsburg after, left went to strip club, all i can think about how we let the king down by being shut out.

comparing the ntwt podcast to wrestlemania...the first one was good, the second one may not be regarded as good...so the all the marbles are riding on the third

Back
Top Bottom