Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

i have no desire to do anything tomorrow. this rangers game still hurts. went to williamsburg after, left went to strip club, all i can think about how we let the king down by being shut out.

Didn't hurt to me I knew in the Pitt series we were screwed this year. Offense was atrocious defense was god mode but there's only so much the king could do. St.louis leaving and cam trade bait will open us up for atleast 1 good scorer if not 2 decent guys. Also think Yandel is a UFA which we gotta sign. He played good for us after the trade from Phoenix and I bet he already like the NYC lifestyle. Probably doing coke out in a mid town bar bathroom right now to get over it :lol: still have a good year maybe even 2 before the window is closed for good. All our core young guys and Nash are signed for atleast 2-3 more years and the king will die in ranger blue.

Last edited:
comparing the ntwt podcast to wrestlemania...the first one was good, the second one may not be regarded as good...so the all the marbles are riding on the third

Really? Details? I personally thought the second was better than the first. What about the first did you like vs the second?

edit: not sure if srs or trolling :lol:

Last edited:
tumblr_nbcprtEpwK1r6zwv3o3_250.gif

tumblr_n7qu21rj7W1r85q5do3_250.jpg
tumblr_n7qu21rj7W1r85q5do2_250.jpg

tumblr_n4lio6sZdN1t6njhko6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n4lio6sZdN1t6njhko9_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mz2axiDLZO1spz8ojo2_400.jpg

:evil: :evil:
jbzmRzFW9yMbZ7.jpg

Last edited:
All those are Kristal Marshall :smokin wish she stuck around, cause she was there at the height of the raunch in WWE

Pretty excited for Elimination Chamber. Nice little card they put together. Rumors of a swerve make it even more interesting...

Back
Top Bottom