Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Great point made by Disco Inferno.

Right now the WWE is signing all of these Indy dudes. He thinks the WWE is showing that they are unable to make their own stars so they have to lower their "standards" when it comes to signing these indy dudes. It should be the other way around in his opinion. He thinks they are catering too much to the hardcore fans. HE thinks it is sad for the big bad WWE to put themselves in that position

So, essentially they're the Yankees of the wrestling world?

Really? Details? I personally thought the second was better than the first. What about the first did you like vs the second?

edit: not sure if srs or trolling :lol:

Wait til episode 3. I promise nothing short of excellence. (Did radio for 2 yrs)

see better girls in the Bronx everyday.

i hope steen wins clean just to see BDB bug out.

I fully expect Owens to win but that's not the point,

get off my penis b, all this d riding you doing could be used to make your website and and an actually enjoyable podcast instead of getting these cheap pops from these Cheerios and sws's. That's why I left you and that other guy can't even remember his name, can't be seen with with chumps.

So, essentially they're the Yankees of the wrestling world?

:smh: Red Sox have signed more players off free agency than the Yankees have in the last 5 years a few other teams as well. Yankee team from 96-2000 was said to not have any hall of famers now folks wanna talk about buying players :smh: . 27 rings b kiss em that's the most by any team in any sport in the world. Just hating cause NY>>>>> where ever you from. Deal with it.

mean.gif
Red Sox have signed more players off free agency than the Yankees have in the last 5 years a few other teams as well. Yankee team from 96-2000 was said to not have any hall of famers now folks wanna talk about buying players
mean.gif
. 27 rings b kiss em that's the most by any team in any sport in the world. Just hating cause NY>>>>> where ever you from. Deal with it.
don't know about that factoid

:smh: Red Sox have signed more players off free agency than the Yankees have in the last 5 years a few other teams as well. Yankee team from 96-2000 was said to not have any hall of famers now folks wanna talk about buying players :smh: . 27 rings b kiss em that's the most by any team in any sport in the world. Just hating cause NY>>>>> where ever you from. Deal with it.

You're good people but can it with the Red Sox. I don't a **** about stats, you'll get super kicked.

You're good people but can it with the Red Sox. I don't a **** about stats, you'll get super kicked.

Deal with it. as much as people talk about the yanks, big market teams have adapted their style. Turd Sox are proof of that. Like always NY sets the trends the rest of the country follows years later when we on to the next.

Last edited:
Goddamn Stankee fans...

Would say LA > Ny...but as much as I love it, it loves pissing me off.

get off my penis b, all this d riding you doing could be used to make your website and and an actually enjoyable podcast instead of getting these cheap pops from these Cheerios and sws's. That's why I left you and that other guy can't even remember his name, can't be seen with with chumps.
#HeelBrendas

laugh.gif

How do you feel about the current school hours for children?... Should first bell vw pushed back to ensure kids getting plenty of rest?...
We start at 8:45

End at: 4:15

I think it is an hour too long. MY school is experimenting with an extended hour this year. Us along with a few other middle schools in DC. But kids know the last hour is a joke and nobody takes it seriously.

I would honestly like 8-2 better.

Damn. That ether. Solo is the way to be in these NTWT streets. :pimp:
Keep complaining and you'll get booked to lose in 18 seconds like Bryan
:rofl: :lol:
man please.I ain't scared of no authority threats.u can catch a roundhouse too boi
:smh: You must have not paid attention to how GHIMS and DC get booked. :lol: (2 guys that beef with D fly.)

Back
Top Bottom