Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

The Young Bucks are in the main event... You don't want to go... No one else will be there... Young Bucks don't put ***** on seats...

young bucks are only main eventer in the usa, ya ova he's talking about they certified main event ers anywhere in the country :smh: YB are the epitome of overrated in today's wrestling market

For sure...AK and TW3 should really last me for the rest of the year

Nope after batman I'll get back on the witcher but then sports season starts. I need nhl 16 since they might have the king lundquvest on the cover, madden, Fifa :smh: should have never got back into gaming but I suppose it's cheaper than buying sneakers.

:lol: can't even dispute that

You mess around with the new os rosters?
Didn't realize they had some of this years draft class in free agency. Carson Fullmer is gonna be dirty when he gets to the show. red Spx probably take him. Daz Cameron :pimp: son of Mike Cameron

Didn't realize they had some of this years draft class in free agency. Carson Fullmer is gonna be dirty when he gets to the show. red Spx probably take him. Daz Cameron :pimp: son of Mike Cameron

Na I just play with the updated roster from the developers. I don't want to play with the os roster and get use to it only to jump online and have to play with the default roster. Would mess up my game plan. I will say I learned that mixing up pitching sequence works in the game. start with something fast then then mid speed then a slow pitch works 80% - 90% of the time. Also pitching reverse.

Last edited:
so all these fools getting free months from the network. what do I get since I've been a paying customer since the minute the network went live who never cancelled once ? has anyone reached out to wwe? i want a keychain or something.

Maybe Vince will let you kiss his ***.

Na I just play with the updated roster from the developers. I don't want to play with the is roster and get use to it only to jump online and have to play with the default roster. Would mess up my game plan. I will say I learned that mixing up pitching sequence works in the game. start with something fast then then mid speed then a slow pitch works 80% - 90% of the time. Also pitching reverse.
I haven't played much online yet. I'm nasty pitching. changing speeds and hitting the four quadrants in different sequences freezes guys.

was Tyson the best celeb to ever be involved with wwe? for what it's worth his involvement was perfect at wm14. the buildup the media everything worked 1000% the way it was supposed to.

I need to check out warby parker for new glasses. I usually buy at costco but their selection is always crap.

Back
Top Bottom