Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Preferences man. I think Rihanna looks like an alien, but LOTS of other guys think she's the hottest thing that's ever walked the earth. I think Miley Cyrus is gross, but dudes beast over her all day. It's just tough to speak in definitives when something is so opinion based.

1. Rihanna is an alien..
2. Miley looks like a cold sore..

And Rusev had officially joined the ranks of 4w's boy Zach Ryder and Bo Dallas..He's gonna get one of them Johnny Larengitis letters within 2 yrs..

:nthat:

CGB0ktUWIAAL7BE.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Destination American makes ROH up their production values..Their regular tv show is hard to watch a lot of times cause the lighting they use comes across bad on tv..

Bummer, I don't have Destination America...That promo looks just like the TNA promo Destination America used lol.

Rihanna is number 1 on my **** list... There's plenty of girls who are better looking on paper, but her sex appeal is over 9000... The things she'll do in bed or on the sidewalk on front of everyone :smokin... I'd smash her butt hard, finish, fetch, kiss her and tell her I love her ..

Rihanna is number 1 on my **** list... There's plenty of girls who are better looking on paper, but her sex appeal is over 9000... The things she'll do in bed or on the sidewalk on front of everyone :smokin... I'd smash her butt hard, finish, fetch, kiss her and tell her I love her ..

WELL, DUH.

Back
Top Bottom