Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Preferences man. I think Rihanna looks like an alien, but LOTS of other guys think she's the hottest thing that's ever walked the earth. I think Miley Cyrus is gross, but dudes beast over her all day. It's just tough to speak in definitives when something is so opinion based.

Both Rihanna and Miley are trash too just like Paige

Rihanna is number 1 on my **** list... There's plenty of girls who are better looking on paper, but her sex appeal is over 9000... The things she'll do in bed or on the sidewalk on front of everyone :smokin... I'd smash her butt hard, finish, fetch, kiss her and tell her I love her ..

I bet you're the type that loves golden showers :lol: :smh: :x

I saw Paige in person. she's way hotter. not nearly as pale. when I say way hotter I mean just better looking because if she wasn't a wwe diva and was just some random walking down the street she wouldn't get any type of attention
Very good listen. Cole Cabana and Mrs. Paige Sr

WWE Paige's mom isn't her top credit. She's an asskicking wrestler who's been at it over 2 decades. She the mom in a giant wrestling family and sits with Colt to talk about her crazy life, past and present. Sponsors: BOMBAS.com/colt & Flexbelt.com/colt -

nerd.gif
cjTFSST.jpg
glasses.gif

Can anyone recommend any good matches to watch? Not like a really well known match that everyone talks about. Ex. Kurt angle v randy orton ecw one night stand

Back
Top Bottom