Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

tumblr_noti37tcxr1r0n67po5_250.gif

tumblr_noti37tcxr1r0n67po1_250.gif
tumblr_noti37tcxr1r0n67po2_250.gif

tumblr_noti37tcxr1r0n67po4_250.gif

tumblr_noti37tcxr1r0n67po3_250.gif
happy.gif

Aj has a pretty face and abs but dat about it. No ******* or mass and Paige is just weak. Nobody should be that pale. I Remember ya said she was ugly when she was on NXT tho....

Last edited:
I still think AJ had work done to her face. When I started back up in 2012, man she was the cutest thing in the damn company. Looked different as of late

And lol @Meangene45   calling Tamine, "taMEANa" - 
laugh.gif

Also, is anyone keeping up with the SUper Jrs?

Yeah they like them frail no body having girls like aj and Paige.

I mean, it IS possible to like both. I think both Naomi and Paige are beautiful. Apples and oranges. Not much Paige can do about being pale, just like there's not much Naomi can do about being dark. But gorgeous is gorgeous all day long, though.

I saw Paige in person. she's way hotter. not nearly as pale. when I say way hotter I mean just better looking because if she wasn't a wwe diva and was just some random walking down the street she wouldn't get any type of attention

Last edited:
don't say ratchet. it's racist

It is, ratchet and thug is the new way the media calls them *******. You won't see the word but it ends with ers. But I forgot racism doesn't exist anymore and minorities aren't targeted even tho the nypd has said stop and frisk targets black and latinos in the perfect but carry on in the perfect world ya live in :eyesroll

and speaking of triple h I believe in him as well. the guy knows the business inside and out and I think with vince teaching him everything he will do good. I just like that he knows about the Internet and he respects the indies. where Vince thinks nothing but wwe matters. and he tries to just rewrite history and lives in his own 'universe'. with triple h I think he will change the company for the best. but who knows when it will happen Vince looks like he can go till he's 90

don't say ratchet. it's racist

It is, ratchet and thug is the new way the media calls them *******. You won't see the word but it ends with ers. But I forgot racism doesn't exist anymore and minorities aren't targeted even tho the nypd has said stop and frisk targets black and latinos in the perfect but carry on in the perfect world ya live in :eyesroll
I ain't gettin into this with you again. I live in a terrible neighborhood. I see it all the time. I think cops harass way too many people that don't deserve it. but to say blacks and minorities are held back is a stupid statement. there are black ceos, doctors, lawyers, Fortune 500 owners, not to mention the millionaire athletes.

if you wanna be a drug dealer and not go to school and live the street life than I doubt you will make it. and I'm sure you will be arrested and all that good stuff. but white people fall into that category as well. (when I said you I didn't mean anyone in particular)

I ain't gettin into this with you again. I live in a terrible neighborhood. I see it all the time. I think cops harass way too many people that don't deserve it. but to say blacks and minorities are held back is a stupid statement. there are black ceos, doctors, lawyers, Fortune 500 owners, not to mention the millionaire athletes.

Compare how many black and Latinos CEOs there are compared to white ceo's. Compare schools in black and Latino neigboorhoods compared to schools in white neigboorhoods. **** I know of some schools that still don't have computers. Not enough resources are given to those neigboorhoods.

Compare how many black and Latinos CEOs there are compared to white ceo's. Compare schools in black and Latino neigboorhoods compared to schools in white neigboorhoods. **** I know of some schools that still don't have computers. Not enough resources are given to those neigboorhoods.
I mean come on dude you're reaching. white people go to these schools too. that's the problem blacks wanna compare everything to what people have. go to college and get educated. if you make it that far then ain't no body holding you back bc you're black. that's what is wrong with this world. when **** don't go someone's way it's because they are black or Latino.

Back
Top Bottom