Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

I think Paige is bottom 3 in the company. I think her accent and the fact that she's bi makes her sexier in my eyes

I mean come on dude you're reaching. white people go to these schools too. that's the problem blacks wanna compare everything to what people have. go to college and get educated. if you make it that far then ain't no body holding you back bc you're black. that's what is wrong with this world. when **** don't go someone's way it's because they are black or Latino.

If you fail to see that schools in the inner city which is usually always black and Latinos have far less resources than those of schools in good neighborhoods you are blind. You can not get a good chance in life without education and the resources to inner city schools are disgusting. The work field is getting more and more competitive by the day you think a company really gonna hire somebody that came outta inner city school and a no name/city college over somebody that came from a good high school and went to reputable college? Please no. I been in the hiring seat before and I seen it from peers, person with the better education always gets picked and the school system in the inner city is nowhere near that of suburban or even good neighborhoods in cities thus inner city kids already start behind. Like I said I still know schools without computer or like a dozen for a school of 600. Schools downtown giving out iPads now while the school around my way has a computer lab with a dozen computer from 2008

Last edited:
I saw Paige in person. she's way hotter. not nearly as pale. when I say way hotter I mean just better looking because if she wasn't a wwe diva and was just some random walking down the street she wouldn't get any type of attention

She looks better on Total Divas cause she actually has skin color on there :lol:

Y'all really on this BS again?..:smh:

They brought it up

giphy.gif

I just like to stir the pot I can care less haha. it has no affect on my life either way. I do me. as should everyone. everyone can do what they want as long as their goals are straight and they work hard. there are plenty of success stories and rags to riches stories. but anyway...

yea Paige in person was deff cute. she ain't built like Naomi or anything but she would get it

I mean come on dude you're reaching. white people go to these schools too. that's the problem blacks wanna compare everything to what people have. go to college and get educated. if you make it that far then ain't no body holding you back bc you're black. that's what is wrong with this world. when **** don't go someone's way it's because they are black or Latino.

If you fail to see that schools in the inner city which is usually always black and Latinos have far less resources than those of schools in good neighborhoods you are blind. You can not get a good chance in life without education and the resources to inner city schools are disgusting. The work field is getting more and more competitive by the day you think a company really gonna hire somebody that came outta inner city school and a no name/city college over somebody that came from a good high school and went to reputable college? Please no. I been in the hiring seat before and I seen it from peers, person with the better education always gets picked and the school system in the inner city is nowhere near that of suburban or even good neighborhoods in cities thus inner city kids already start behind. Like I said I still know schools without computer or like a dozen for a school of 600. Schools downtown giving out iPads now while the school around my way has a computer lab with a dozen computer from 2008
the taxes paid in the suburbs blows out the money raised in bad neighborhoods. not to mention the around the clock police units policing the drug dealing hooking and murders. so sometimes people should look inwards instead of blaming everyone else. is all I'm saying. and of course someone from Harvard is going to get a job over community college. but that's a different argument that has nothing to do with race. not everything comes down to race. .

You make it to Skellige yet Brenda?

Nope doing as many side quest as I can to level up before I go back to the main quest. just finished the witch hunt about to go into another town I forgot the name of that's haunted to help the witch out.

the taxes paid in the suburbs blows out the money raised in bad neighborhoods. not to mention the around the clock police units policing the drug dealing hooking and murders. so sometimes people should look inwards instead of blaming everyone else. is all I'm saying. and of course someone from Harvard is going to get a job over community college. but that's a different argument that has nothing to do with race. not everything comes down to race. .

Not even gonna argue this since you already admitted to just wanting to stir the pot for fun aka trolling. Keep living in your perfect world b.

Last edited:

Not even gonna argue this since you already admitted to just wanting to stir the pot for fun aka trolling. Keep living in your perfect world b.
haha I wish I lived in a perfect world. I already said it 15 times I live in poverty I just made better of myself. i don't live in no superb. I was stirring the pot about the ratchet thing. it's a stupid word that means absolutely nothing that was most likely made up by someone of color. whereas the n word is a terrible word used by racists. to compare the two is a shame

so all these fools getting free months from the network. what do I get since I've been a paying customer since the minute the network went live who never cancelled once ? has anyone reached out to wwe? i want a keychain or something.

Nope doing as many side quest as I can to level up before I go back to the main quest. just finished the witch hunt about to go into another town I forgot the name of that's haunted to help the witch out.

Word...I did a lot of that before I went to Skellige because I heard that you lose the opportunity to do certain side quests once you progress the main story.

I keep seeing new monsters and animals too...the game is so dense

haha I wish I lived in a perfect world. I already said it 15 times I live in poverty I just made better of myself. i don't live in no superb. I was stirring the pot about the ratchet thing. it's a stupid word that means absolutely nothing that was most likely made up by someone of color. whereas the n word is a terrible word used by racists. to compare the two is a shame

Well that's exactly what the media is doing, calling females ratchet and males thugs. Richard Seymour, marshawn lynch get called thugs amongst others for speaking their mind. Justin bieber goes to jail gets caught with narcs but Na he's just a misguided kid in need of help. Please miss me with that low key racism.

Word...I did a lot of that before I went to Skellige because I heard that you lose the opportunity to do certain side quests once you progress the main story.

I keep seeing new monsters and animals too...the game is so dense

Will never finish this game and if I do it will be years down the road. 200+ hours for a game is just to much imo

Back
Top Bottom