Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

[COLOR=#red]YOUR NTRR WINNERS !!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

I'll DM you guys

RR WINNER $250 - ORTON - @Pedrocerrano

Most eliminations with stoman $40 - Dat Dude Chris -@Dat Dude Chris

first eliminated with jack gallagher - $10 @jdcurt2

BONUS PRIZE !!! borther Case Case please DM the bonus winner

*Least amount of time in the rumble - Enzo - @HALFTIME

*Most awkward landing when eliminated- james ellsworth - JCMojica24 JCMojica24

* First person to get chokeslammed by Taker/Kane - The miz Peep Game Peep Game

Wasn't Orton #23?...da list on page 1 says BigPat630 was #23? Am confused... :nerd: None of em match up? :nerd:

1) xJumpman23x
2) B Sox
3) Showtime4
4) Jshortt
5) jdcurt
6) dman14
7) Dat Dude Chris
8 ) 4Wrestling
9) Newz05
10) Fat Boy 915
11) jcmojica24
12) had pants
13) Meangene45
14) casekicks
15) Peep Game
16) BigPat630
17) Fx2
18) Steeeeven
19) DCAllAmerican
20) iHust1le
21) XCG11PINOYX
22) 22stylez
23) Pedrocerrano
24) Degenerate423
25) Slighted
26) 6 rings MJ
27) Halftime
28) Toine2983
29) 3dgarfly23
30) Aquagrape2345

then there's da list DC posted...

huh

strange that they're in different order tho :lol:

$10 2017 NT ROYAL RUMBLE is ran by @3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23 View Post

1 more spots left! I will SAVE THE LAST 1 SPOTS FOR THE OGs you have until Friday to let me know ! PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE MONEY AS OF NOW !! IF YOU WANT IN DM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW !! THANKS !! NO MORE MONEY !!

$10 2017 NT ROYAL RUMBLE

prizes

$250 for Rumble winner
$40 most eliminations
$10 for first elimianted

*bonus prize* ( thank you brother case kicks )

*Least amount of time in the rumble

*Most awkward landing when eliminated

* First person to get chokeslammed by Taker/Kane

Closed
GOOD LUCK guys nthat.gif

LIST so far ( who paid )

1- me

2- Halftime

3- Degenerate423

4- Fx2

5- had pants

6- 4Wrestling

7- 6 rings MJ

8- CelticsPride34

9-XCG11PINOYX

10 - jcmojica24

11 - DCallamerican

12- Steeeeeeven

13 - CaseKicks

14 - Slighted

15- Fat Boy 915

16- Jshortt

17 - Dat Dude Chris

18- B Sox

19 - Toine2983

20 - Aquagrape2345

21- Newz05

22-Showtime4

23- BigPat630

24 - 22stylez

25-dman14

26- PEEPGAME

27 - xJumpman23x

28 - Pedrocerrano

29 - JDCURT !!
30- Meangene45

Last edited:
^^ rhino -- That's the list of people who paid

DC's list is the correct one

Last edited:
Ya, whoever said "Pedrocerrano" is edgar's alt. avy may be right! :lol: :nerd:

Pedrocerrano was my NTWT Secret Santa. Dude hooked me up with an Austin shirt, Rock Shirt, Cena shirt, Jericho shirt and old school Austin figure. So he is good in my book. :D

Just printed out all the Rumble Surveys. I'm doing this one the old fashion way using a pen and calculator. going forward I'll be using Survey Monkey.

I'm hoping to have the Rumble results posted by tonight!

Last edited:
Pedrocerrano was my NTWT Secret Santa. Dude hooked me up with an Austin shirt, Rock Shirt, Cena shirt, Jericho shirt and old school Austin figure. So he is good in my book. :D

Just printed out all the Rumble Surveys. I'm doing this one the old fashion way using a pen and calculator. going forward I'll be using Survey Monkey.

I'm hoping to have the Rumble results posted by tonight!

So in other words you stuffed the ballot. Favor for a favor :nerd:

Didnt get to post my thoughts lastnight about the rumble(i fell alsleep).

Great singles matches.
Charlotte killed bayley. I liked it though shows bayleys not ready. Bayleys a better chaser than a champ.

K.O. roman nothing to bad solid match. Weak ending. Theres a way to book a heel champ ala ric flair in the 80s, this booking of K.O. makes him seem worst than rey jr run. Had he won a clean match during his run?

AJ/Cena match of the night. These to just have great chemistry. Cena really impressed me. Hes still awkward doing certain moves, but he looked great lastnight. AJ is AJ the best in the world. Now the finish theres no way in hell cena should of won that. Ill try my best to explain. This is the perfect chance to do a double turn. Why wont vince turn cena heel? Merchandise? AJ could sell just as many gloves as cena headbands. Make a wish? He could still do that kids arent dumb these days esp with the internet. I just think the wwe missed the best and last chance to turn him heel. Its not even what i want its best for business. They act like he wasnt rapping and ish before. Just go back to that but rap towards the crowd. Plus if he loses it in two weeks why have AJ lose? I just dont get it.

The rumble match was probably the worst ever imo. No surprises except my mans ty dill :pimp: undertaker is washed he can barely move out there. Goldberg is the same. Brock mystic has washed off. Then you have all this talent on the roster you have a chance to make new main eventers and you choose randy orton? Randy is what a 9 time champ yea he need that rub. Naka, Joe, Y2J, Corbin ect all were a better choice. I just dont get this company.

I wont do the typically thing and say im not watching anymore because i love wrestling but its really lost my interest at the moment

I'll DM you guys

Wasn't Orton #23?...da list on page 1 says BigPat630 was #23? Am confused... :nerd: None of em match up? :nerd:

3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 I need the names for the "losers" prizes..And we need to figure out which "award" to send to each one..

Get me something cool brother case :smokin

Also when youre in Orlando I might need you to pick me up a couple of those wrestlemania cups :lol:
I bought a couple while inside AT&T Stadium and use them all the damn time :lol:

I'll DM you guys

BTW I was listening to the LAW and they said Ellsgawd had the shortest time in the rumble. They don't count his time standing outside but idk if yall count that or not :lol:

wiki has ellsworth at 15 secs and enzo at 18 secs :nerd:

Last edited:
that's the order of payment
numbers were drawn randomly

then again, he could be giving us alternative facts

Last edited:
338.gif

raw
These my same reactions to Reigns.

Get me something cool brother case :smokin

Also when youre in Orlando I might need you to pick me up a couple of those wrestlemania cups :lol:
I bought a couple while inside AT&T Stadium and use them all the damn time :lol:

I'll see what I can do..I plan on going to the SuperStore so they should have some there..

BTW I was listening to the LAW and they said Ellsgawd had the shortest time in the rumble. They don't count his time standing outside but idk if yall count that or not :lol:

wiki has ellsworth at 15 secs and enzo at 18 secs :nerd:

Brother Julio in here trying to get multiple loser awards..:smh: ..You're better than that bro..

Back
Top Bottom