Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

WWE's website has Ellsworth at 15 seconds and Enzo at 18 seconds..So it looks like whoever had Ellswgawd should win for least amount of time and most awkward elimination..

3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 I need the names for the "losers" prizes..And we need to figure out which "award" to send to each one..

*Least amount of time in the rumble - Enzo -@HALFTIME

*Most awkward landing when eliminated- james ellsworth - JCMojica24 JCMojica24

* First person to get chokeslammed by Taker/Kane - The miz @peep game

give brother julio a thanks for participating postcard

PEEP used a pigeon carrier to send me his $10 :lol: so he should win something :lol:

WWE is debuting a new 24 for WM in Dallas..It'll be on the Network after RAM..

halftime or julio again lol your pick

To be fair, it'd have to go to Julio since he had Ells and WWE says he lasted the least amount of time..So I guess his cheating *** get's 2 prizes..

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 & @Peep Game PM me your addy's so I can send your "prizes" out..

Alternative facts for the win [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Case you got my addy from secret Santa should be in the PM that Papi Edgar sent you

Man hours later and I can't figure out why Orton was the choice. What has he done in the past few months that was worthy of the W?

Could have been a classic Rumble and they lost me big time going forward, likely til Mania just because I can't not watch :lol: .

And bros (you know who you are)... bet we don't get the trumpets until that weekend in a normal HOF capacity :smh: .

Last edited:
So all of a sudden come Mania, we're supposed to believe Lesnar will put up a fight against Goldberg? A match that will last longer than 2 minutes this time around?

vince owed orton one after summerslam last year

Basically -- and Vince is punishing Bork now by making him look like a little b

i was thinking about that
brock doesnt care how his "character" is portrayed, he just follows orders and does his job. all he cares is that $
has anyone mentioned shane vs brock?

also, isn't goldberg signed on for a few more shows. think he has a busier schedule than brock :lol:

Last edited:
I think Orton vs Cena if some right can be a good main event at mania. Those 2 do have a long history. No need for any sort of gimmick or triple threat, just build it from now till april

Back
Top Bottom