Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

So all of a sudden come Mania, we're supposed to believe Lesnar will put up a fight against Goldberg? A match that will last longer than 2 minutes this time around?
It would be too funny if Brock gets washed and beats DBry recorded at Mania.

For the instance of Styles and entering the Rumble match, i guess by WWE logic, they would want you to believe he wouldn't need it since technically he would have the chance at a rematch being the former champ. probably happening Tuesday......
Plus everyone is forgetting the fact that Cena hit Styles with a Def Jam Vendetta finisher.

AJ not supposed to just get up and compete in the rumble RIGHT after that. plz
Only Goldberg I acknowledge
nthat.gif

@PedroCerrano  I dont appreciate your "Im just happy to be here" gimmick son.

Out here looking like Zach Gowen b 
mean.gif

Post more often 
happy.gif

I dont like Reigns but I would rather see reigns take the belt of my man KO than Goldberg

lets see....... goldberg a man who was built as an unbeatable force for 2 decades or reigns a guy who looks like a best buy repair man from the 90's that nobody likes.

yup get that strap roman

man undertaker............. this guy makes goldberg look 20 years younger

undertaker last night would make sting look in his prime next to him

jesus christ undertaker washed and dried :x

What happened to this person

sleazy 80's car salesman gimmick

he should say when it reigns it pours and cheap shot follow by a beatdown

but how long everyone been waiting for cena to turn heel? doubt vince ever turns reigns heel

Last edited:
man undertaker............. this guy makes goldberg look 20 years younger

undertaker last night would make sting look in his prime next to him

jesus christ undertaker washed and dried
sick.gif
I've been watching SmackDown from 03

I liked his biker gimmick back then.  Seeing him and Big Show last night was terrible

Man hours later and I can't figure out why Orton was the choice. What has he done in the past few months that was worthy of the W?

Bryan Alvarez thinks it's a make good for letting Brock blast his head at SS

Alvarez be saying crazy **** all the time.

He may be right, though.

I remember how it was reported on here how vince was very high on him. I will see if i can find it.

Orton vs Wyatt at wm33 will be really good, imo.

Last edited:
Reigns faces Strowman at fastlane.

No contest due to undertaker getting involved.

Reigns teases heel turn all the way up to his match vs taker at wm33.

Strowman vs Corbin interpromotional wm33 match.

PLVN, this is from September

This has been the case for some time but Vince McMahon is said to be really high up on Randy Orton right now.

Vince was said to be thrilled with the finish to Orton vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and praised Orton for taking the beating like a pro, and not complaining about how brutal it was after.

Vince came up with the finish as he wanted to protect Orton and not have him get pinned. This led to internal speculation that Orton could be headed for a WWE World Title run but the feeling is that the SmackDown title picture is pretty crowded for the next few months.

Reigns faces Strowman at fastlane.

No contest due to undertaker getting involved.

Reigns teases heel turn all the way up to his match vs taker at wm33.

Strowman vs Corbin interpromotional wm33 match.

no undertaker

ever again

cant believe yall aint had nightmares

Back
Top Bottom