Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Botchberg
Bork
The Dead bum *** BBW
Rousey
Shaq

This is already 50% of this years WM....what have they done all year?

It's stupid man. I can understand ONE segment just for the part timers/celeb appearance but this is ridiculous.

BK
Jericho
KO
Reigns
Sext
Miz
Ambrose
Charlotte
Banks
Bliss
etc etc etc etc have been working all time and only have about 50% of the WM time available to them. MOST wont even get tv time

Stupid

You forgot ELLSWORTH :smh:

It really is a damn shame they rely on all these old weeble wobble *** old timers and let them take up all the spots while the guys and girls who are there all year get the shaft :smh:

Botchberg
Bork
The Dead bum *** BBW
Rousey
Shaq

It's stupid man. I can understand ONE segment just for the part timers/celeb appearance but this is ridiculous.

BK
Jericho
KO
Reigns
Sext
Miz
Ambrose
Charlotte
Banks
Bliss
etc etc etc etc have been working all time and only have about 50% of the WM time available to them. MOST wont even get tv time

Stupid

You forgot ELLSWORTH
mean.gif
I didnt forget him, Julio

WWE did..

Botchberg
Bork
The Dead bum *** BBW
Rousey
Shaq

BK
Jericho
KO
Reigns
Sext
Miz
Ambrose
Charlotte
Banks
Bliss

Stupid

You forgot ELLSWORTH :smh:

View media item 2142632

I didnt forget him, Julio

WWE did..

View media item 2317132

View media item 2273438

Bingo. To stack the deck vs bayley at wm33.
For one, I'm not as huge on Bayley as Vince is, apparently.

Secondly, let's say Bayley wins at WM... Then she moves on to Jax or Banks. What happens to the one who doesn't get the push? Jax goes back to battling Alicia Fox?

I like the Banks/Jax feud but they could have capitalized on it better than how they presented it at the Rumble.

It really is a damn shame they rely on all these old weeble wobble *** old timers and let them take up all the spots while the guys and girls who are there all year get the shaft :smh:

All of this

They have enough talent to headline/fill up the mania card where they don't even need to bring in part timers or celebs.

All of this

They have enough talent to headline/fill up the mania card where they don't even need to bring in part timers or celebs.
I also agree that it's not fair and I know that's where most of the tension backstage comes from, but I also get Vince's standpoint. They could have an great WrestleMania card with their current stars, but WM isn't a "wrestling show" anymore. It's a spectacle of the biggest sport entertainers. They already have the WWE fans locked in, they're trying to garner interest from TMZ, ESPN, New York Times, etc. Lesnar has a huge imprint in the MMA world, they're trying to tap into that. Whether he should give it up or not, Taker still draws. HHH, Kurt Angle, etc.

WWE been quiet today. Seth face to face with Steph tonight. Don't know yet if we getting Goldberg tonight.

Botchberg
Bork
The Dead bum *** BBW
Rousey
Shaq

BK
Jericho
KO
Reigns
Sext
Miz
Ambrose
Charlotte
Banks
Bliss

Stupid

Someone mentioned it already, but it's a shame AJ and Ambrose carried SD for months, and AJ may have to walk Shane through a WM match, and Ambrose may end up in the Andre Memorial Jobber Royal :x say what you want about Ambrose, but he's relatively young, and over. And AJ/Shane may be a high profile feud/match, but that's not at all what AJ should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom