Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

I dont like Reigns but I would rather see reigns take the belt of my man KO than Goldberg

lets see....... goldberg a man who was built as an unbeatable force for 2 decades or reigns a guy who looks like a best buy repair man from the 90's that nobody likes.

yup get that strap roman

My reasoning is as built up Goldberg is he is a part timer. I would rather see the belt on someone full time and them do their best to build stories around that. Personally I'd still rather the belt be with KO and they let him defend it successfully without outside interference for once.

Last edited:
lets see....... goldberg a man who was built as an unbeatable force for 2 decades or reigns a guy who looks like a best buy repair man from the 90's that nobody likes.

yup get that strap roman

Using this logic, why don't they just bring in Bruno and book him to go over every person on the roster?

You can't compare apples and oranges. And at the end of the day, I could easily have Cena and AJ's best match in WWE. There is no argument.
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) January 30, 2017

some canadian wrestler working in japan tweeted this

hhh needs to get this njpw/wwe collab going
dolph would put a 9* match with the top guys in japan

Last edited:
PLVN, this is from September

This has been the case for some time but Vince McMahon is said to be really high up on Randy Orton right now.

Vince was said to be thrilled with the finish to Orton vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and praised Orton for taking the beating like a pro, and not complaining about how brutal it was after.

Vince came up with the finish as he wanted to protect Orton and not have him get pinned. This led to internal speculation that Orton could be headed for a WWE World Title run but the feeling is that the SmackDown title picture is pretty crowded for the next few months.
View media item 2317089

Peep Game Peep Game got this today. Thanks for the info.
View media item 2317052

You're welcome :pimp: :pimp:

PLVN, this is from September

This has been the case for some time but Vince McMahon is said to be really high up on Randy Orton right now.

Vince was said to be thrilled with the finish to Orton vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and praised Orton for taking the beating like a pro, and not complaining about how brutal it was after.

Vince came up with the finish as he wanted to protect Orton and not have him get pinned. This led to internal speculation that Orton could be headed for a WWE World Title run but the feeling is that the SmackDown title picture is pretty crowded for the next few months.

Even in September, the SD World title picture wasn't crowded :lol: Styles won it in September, and his feuds were with Dolph, Ambrose, and Ellsworth up until Cena beat him. That is the opposite of crowded

69645169.jpg

Last edited:
Brock-Goldberg doesn't need to be for the title. They should have brock interfere at fast lane setting up the rematch with Goldberg and KO-Jericho can be for the title. Jericho deserves to be in a world title match at mania after the run he's had this past year.

I really, really, really, don't get what WWE is doing with the curveballs that they threw and the balls dropped.

They had an easy path to making a very solid and star powered WrestleMania and instead hit the reset button at WrestleMania?

What's the payoff with Randy Orton & the Wyatt's with Orton now the #1 contender?

Why wasn't Seth Rollins involved in the Royal Rumble? Why wasn't HHH in the Rumble to screw him?

Why did WWE tease Strowman vs. Reigns (GREAT idea), just to turn around an basically book Reigns vs. Taker (if healthy)?

AJ Styles deserved a better run than Ambrose/Ellsworth/Ziggler.

What's the point of a kick-off show again? Why downplay a legitimate title change with a stupid gimmick on a kick-off show?

I could keep going, but whatever.

I would have to think AJ wins the title back at Elimination Chamber somehow with Cena getting screwed? Cena/Styles/Orton triple threat at 'Mania?

Brock-Goldberg doesn't need to be for the title. They should have brock interfere at fast lane setting up the rematch with Goldberg and KO-Jericho can be for the title. Jericho deserves to be in a world title match at mania after the run he's had this past year.
Definitely doesn't need a title to hype that match.

Honestly its bad enough as it is that these part timers not named Kurt Angle get so much attention for these big venues, leaving less showcase time for the full time crew that has worked all year

But now yall want KO to drop his belt to one of these part timers not named Kurt Angle so they can have it at WM??

That's legit trash imo

Sasha banks was in the preshow last night. Last year, she was one of the big draws for WM 
indifferent.gif

Honestly its bad enough as it is that these part timers not named Kurt Angle get so much attention for these big venues, leaving less showcase time for the full time crew that has worked all year

But now yall want KO to drop his belt to one of these part timers not named Kurt Angle so they can have it at WM??

That's legit trash imo

Sasha banks was in the preshow last night. Last year, she was one of the big draws for WM 
indifferent.gif

Do not get it at all...

Even if it's to build Nia Jax... No one cared or saw it.

That's legit trash imo

Sasha banks was in the preshow last night. Last year, she was one of the big draws for WM :stoneface:  

fax b!

Maybe there really wasn't room for her on the card at all.

But because she is so popular - they fit her in on the pre-show.

...or conspiracy theory above :nerd: 0]

^The way sasha lost got me thinking she turning heel soon which usually means the character will be reset.

Last edited:
Botchberg

Bork

The Dead bum *** BBW

Rousey

Shaq

This is already 50% of this years WM....what have they done all year?

It's stupid man. I can understand ONE segment just for the part timers/celeb appearance but this is ridiculous.

BK

Jericho

KO

Reigns

Sext

Miz

Ambrose

Charlotte

Banks

Bliss

etc etc etc etc have been working all time and only have about 50% of the WM time available to them. MOST wont even get tv time

Stupid

Back
Top Bottom