Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

So sasha on the pre show.....man vince

Orton got the rub
Cena champ? Bring flair back to win and bleedbon tv

Roman turn heel

Bring the shield back

Wwe needs faction so the memebr can fued and make the run in and swerves more streamlined

the way they should have played a heel turn to reigns is after strowman cost him the match against owens he comes out backstage and says hes tired of giving all he gots and people screw him over and the fans dont appreciate him and tells the fans to kiss his samoan ***.

then on raw have him kick hbk in the nuts for no reason

Backstage News On Plans For The WWE Universal Championship At WrestleMania
As seen at The Royal Rumble last night, Kevin Owens defeated Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Universal Championship after outside interference from Braun Strowman.

We first reported last week that a Reigns vs. Braun Strowman program was in the works after The Royal Rumble, as the two are scheduled to face each other on RAW house shows heading into WrestleMania. Marc also noted later that week that Owens will be facing Sami Zayn at those shows.
The Owens vs. Zayn matches will be for the WWE Universal Championship, although Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that the Reigns vs. Strowman matches will be headlining those shows. While Reigns and Strowman will be wrestling each other at live events, the plan is for Reigns to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania, which was teased during the Royal Rumble match last night.

We noted on last night's episode of the Wrestling Inc. podcast that it appears as if Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg for the WWE Universal Champion will take place at the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view on March 5th, with Goldberg winning the title and then defending against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 33. Meltzer said that it is indeed the plan. Meltzer had first reported in last week's issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that neither AJ Styles or Owens were scheduled to go into WrestleMania as champion.

Goldberg does not work WWE live events, so if he were to defeat Owens at Fastlane as scheduled, that would mean that the WWE Universal Championship would not be defended at live events between Fastlane and WrestleMania. That has been the case for the past two WrestleManias as well, as Triple H went into WrestleMania 32 as WWE World Heavyweight Champion and Lesnar did the same at WrestleMania 31, despite either man working a full time house show schedule.

The same reason a babyface Bret Hart beating up a heel Austin at Mania 13 turned Bret Hart heel.

It came across as heel tactics especially with the way he stared down Taker. Him winning would have 100% been a heel turn.
Yep. I'm pretty confident that turn is coming though. I actually feel like they knew what they were doing this time by having him come out 30th...

You're pretty confident that the WWE will do the correct and logical thing?? Lol.

Also, if Reigns was #30, there's no reason Styles couldn't have also been in it. Ideally, he would have either taken Crews' spot, or showed some continuity and beat up Ellsworth and took his spot

the problem with anyone costing goldberg a match is its not believable unless you run him over with a car.

the wwe has booked him pretty god thus far

The same reason a babyface Bret Hart beating up a heel Austin at Mania 13 turned Bret Hart heel.

It came across as heel tactics especially with the way he stared down Taker. Him winning would have 100% been a heel turn.
Yep. I'm pretty confident that turn is coming though. I actually feel like they knew what they were doing this time by having him come out 30th...
Taker's not losing at WM33

Ramen's turning heel against Vince's greatest creation

Last edited:
You're pretty confident that the WWE will do the correct and logical thing?? Lol.

Also, if Reigns was #30, there's no reason Styles couldn't have also been in it. Ideally, he would have either taken Crews' spot, or showed some continuity and beat up Ellsworth and took his spot
Lol yeah. It's a tough thing to say.

Reigns was only in the Rumble in order to set up his match with Taker. What sucks is that I don't know what they plan on doing with AJ. Don't think he is going to be a part of a big match, and that is just dumb.

Lol yeah. It's a tough thing to say.

Reigns was only in the Rumble in order to set up his match with Taker. What sucks is that I don't know what they plan on doing with AJ. Don't think he is going to be a part of a big match, and that is just dumb.

AJ could use him not being in the RR and call out shane. the "man" holding him down

the problem with anyone costing goldberg a match is its not believable unless you run him over with a car.

the wwe has booked him pretty god thus far

They can do the tired barack lesnar going after goldbergs family causing him to lose the match via count out

Book it

Goldberg vs lesnar didn't need a title

I want to say your absolutely right.

But, Goldberg has beaten Lesnar 3 times now really. WM XX, SS 2016, and in effect RR 2017 by eliminating him.

Why should anyone who is a Goldberg fan want to see them wrestle again? He's 3-0. Lesnar fans on the other hand want to see their conqueror avenge his losses.

How are they going to explain Goldberg getting a shot at the title anyway?

Goldberg vs lesnar didn't need a title
I want to say your absolutely right.

But, Goldberg has beaten Lesnar 3 times now really. WM XX, SS 2016, and in effect RR 2017 by eliminating him.

Why should anyone who is a Goldberg fan want to see them wrestle again? He's 3-0. Lesnar fans on the other hand want to see their conqueror avenge his losses.

How are they going to explain Goldberg getting a shot at the title anyway?
"I have one more title run in me" promo tonight on RAM

Book it, Vince

I just really hate that tonight on Raw, anyone can ask a shot at the belt.

If they gonna go that route, they should make it as the last Raw wrestler that was standing gets a shot.

Which was Roman, in which everyone in the world would riot.

I dont like Reigns but I would rather see reigns take the belt of my man KO than Goldberg

Man I want a heel Reigns run sooooo damn bad. Reigns got to be a heel going against taker at Mania. Have Reigns use heel tactics to beat Taker and then you have the tope heel in the company. BOOK IT VINCE

Gentleman Jack got me my $10 back. :smokin

On to the RR...

KO/Reigns was really good, although it didn't make any sense for Braun to interfere. I guess Braun will just be a stepping stone for Roman at Fastlane.

Styles/Cena was awesome. I don't like that Cena is only going to have a 2 week run as Champion. When is he going to get his rematch between EC and WM?

The Royal Rumble was very underwhelming. No surprise entrants at all, and way too many guys were in it that shouldn't have been.

The card for my first live WM is looking rough. Hopefully a Joe/Cena match could save it.

Tough to have a ton of surprises in the Rumble when you have guys like Brock, Goldberg and Taker already in it. I do agree that dudes like Enzo and Crews had no business in there though.

Back
Top Bottom