Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

They're giving the winner of NXT a championship match at a PPV? Well Damn.

Striker said "championship of your choosing" instead of the obvious Heavyweight or WWE Title...watch the winner "choose" the IC Title.
eyes.gif

SHUT THE +$%! UP COLE

Well, I guess it's pretty safe to say that Miz will be holding the the US Title for the next three months or so.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Last night's TNA Impact does a 0.6 rating.

Last night's edition of TNA Impact did an abysmal 0.6 cable rating Spike TV. That is the lowest number the series has done in five years. More to come.

Our Reaction: Changes are going to have to be made. I wasn't watching Impact last night and obviously I wasn't alone. I've said all along it's sink or swim for TNA with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. They are no longer sinking, they are drowning and about to go on life support. The promotion was making baby steps but now they are on the fast track to irrelevance.

sick.gif

Lowest number in FIVE years.

Wonder if Bischoff is gonna pop off at Vince now.
laugh.gif

RAW did a 3.7, up from last week's 3.2. I should have more details when I do N&N...

Hopefully more people watch next monday but I doubt it since they only said once during the show that they were moving to 8pm

Wait what? TNA is moving to 8? 

Striker said "championship of your choosing" instead of the obvious Heavyweight or WWE Title...watch the winner "choose" the IC Title.
eyes.gif

SHUT THE +$%! UP COLE
C'mon, Brian's obviously choosing Miz for the US Title.

Cole: "Who did you vote for?"

Jericho: "I voted for Wade Barrett."

Cole: "You're not allowed to vote for your own rookie."

Jericho" "I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, I can do whatever I want."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jericho needs to be on commentary every week.

"People still watch hockey?"

"50 million people watched WrestleMania."

The bull**** is just flying out of Cole's mouth tonight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eyes.gif

SHUT THE +$%! UP COLE
C'mon, Brian's obviously choosing Miz for the US Title.
Didn't think about that.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by sole vintage

cenahaters_48450.gif

WM21-WM26
John Cena
9 title reigns
same guy WM25
rsu62u.gif
Oh +%$% I didn't know it was the same dude...
eek.gif
...that's dope on Cena's part to recognize him.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

- With his big WWE Title win on Sunday at WrestleMania, John Cena won his 9th World Title in WWE, tying with The Rock

SMH at where wrestling is at now....you got the older cats who were stars who put in their time, went into their 30's before ever seeing a title match Now?

John Cena wins it 9 times before his 33rd birthday.

When you think about it, the guys in the 90's were at the top for like three years and then somebody new took their place....

Bret Hart was at the top from about 1993 to 1996, then HBK from 96 to 98, then Stone Cold from 98 till the Rock became more popular a few years later.....but Cena's already been at the top for 5 years and counting...

I don't know if I'm late with this, but did anyone else catch the dude in the front row with the LeBron jersey at WM, he was there last year too, sitting in the same seat. He had us
roll.gif
with his reactions.

Nasty Boys Released From TNA
By Patrick Boucher
Mar 29, 2010 - 8:06:38 PM

-- According to ProWrestling.NET, The Nasty Boys are no longer under contract with TNA Wrestling. The news was first reported by HonkyTonkMan.net.

Bischoff hinted at the possibility of their release when he asked a fan who didn’t care for the tag team when the last time the duo was on Television.

Honky Tonk Man reported that Knobbs was involved with some sort of an incident at a TNA gathering, and SpikeTV executives were not pleased with his behavior which ultimately lead to their release from TNA. While they’re release has been confirmed, the report via Honky Tonk Man has not been independently confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom