Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

HOLY *#*!!!  How do I post a HUGE spoiler from the Smackdown tapings without ruining it for everyone?

omg did anyone read smackdown spoilers??! is it really true on what just went down??
eek.gif

Chino, I am about 99% sure you are talking about what I was gonna post, and yes, it is true

Chino, I am about 99% sure you are talking about what I was gonna post, and yes, it is true

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

iLL I AM wrote:

Hopefully more people watch next monday but I doubt it since they only said once during the show that they were moving to 8pm
Wait what? TNA is moving to 8? 

They are airing at 8pm next week, to avoid the NCAA game. See thats my point, TNA only gets info out thru word of mouth, I swear I could run the damn company better the clowns running it right now.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Saw this on ign:
"I know there are a bunch of us that still want to see Christian and Edge interface somehow, either as partners or foes. The inside word from the AXXESS weekend is that Edge told a crowd of people that he was told by Vince that no one remembers Edge and Christian as in it's not worth revisiting. By that logic, no one should remember Bret Hart either."

All hearsay, but believable considering Christian was never over with Vince
smh.gif
It would be soooooo easy to create a situation where they were in a feud.

have them wrestle a couple tag matches with each other against Jericho, and whoever will tag with him. go after the title and have one of them screw the other, and with have Edge wrestle against people who can carry matches with him like Jericho, and Christian til he is closer to 100%

Wow that SD spoiler is crazy.

I was hoping for something in relation to CM punk or something..I know I'm a mark. But still that has got me interested for sure.

Spoiler [+]
although I was thinking on Monday night it would be hilarious if he just went back and forth trying to cash in on each champ lol.

eek.gif
at the spoiler.

tired.gif
smh.gif
at me reading it
laugh.gif

Besides the huge spoiler, here are some minor ones:
Spoiler [+]
2. John Morrison and R-Truth beat Cryme Tyme. After the match, Cryme Tyme broke up.
Another team broken up for no reason?
sick.gif

C.M. Punk wants a rematch with Rey Mysterio. He is going to put his hair on the line against Mysterio, who must join the Straight Edge Society if he loses. Mysterio did not come out to accept. This is likely an Extreme Rules match, but it's unclear at this point

Spoiler [+]
We've got some major news coming out of Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings, set to air this Friday night.
Money in the Bank winner Jack Swagger cashed in his briefcase and defeated Chris Jericho and become the new World Heavyweight Champion.
At the beginning of the show, Chris Jericho came out and had a confrontation with Edge. Edge attacked Jericho to reveal that his ribs were taped up from their match at WrestleMania.
Jack Swagger's music hit and he attacked the battered champion.
Swagger hit a powerbomb and got the pinfall, capturing his first World Heavyweight title. The crowd was said to be "stunned" after the title change.

wow!!

Back
Top Bottom