Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

cenahaters_48450.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

cenahaters_48450.gif
9 title reigns before the age of 33 is why I can't watch the current state of the WWE. They need a renaissance really bad but it won't happen for a decade at minimum.

Time catches upto everyone. Even the legends at some point have to face the fact that years of hitting the mats deny you the oportunity to perform at the greatest levels. Hats off to HBK for going out on top instead of degrading himself
roll.gif

I wish creative would let either the WWE or Heavyweight title reign last at least a year.
Then, have them drop it at one of the 4 big ppv's. It's a much bigger pay off.
Titles changing hands every other ppv is not the biz.

Last night's TNA Impact does a 0.6 rating.

Last night's edition of TNA Impact did an abysmal 0.6 cable rating Spike TV. That is the lowest number the series has done in five years. More to come.

Our Reaction: Changes are going to have to be made. I wasn't watching Impact last night and obviously I wasn't alone. I've said all along it's sink or swim for TNA with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. They are no longer sinking, they are drowning and about to go on life support. The promotion was making baby steps but now they are on the fast track to irrelevance.

sick.gif

Lowest number in FIVE years.

Wonder if Bischoff is gonna pop off at Vince now.
laugh.gif

RAW did a 3.7, up from last week's 3.2. I should have more details when I do N&N...

I hope they give Kofi the Mecha-Kofi gimmick, where he has ladders implanted to his legs for movement. It would make for good tv.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Last night's edition of TNA Impact did an abysmal 0.6 cable rating Spike TV. That is the lowest number the series has done in five years. More to come.

Our Reaction: Changes are going to have to be made. I wasn't watching Impact last night and obviously I wasn't alone. I've said all along it's sink or swim for TNA with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. They are no longer sinking, they are drowning and about to go on life support. The promotion was making baby steps but now they are on the fast track to irrelevance.

sick.gif

Wonder if Bischoff is gonna pop off at Vince now.
laugh.gif

RAW did a 3.7, up from last week's 3.2. I should have more details when I do N&N...

Hogan screwed up bringing in all them old timers and giving the impression that TNA was an old folks home.

SpikeTV screwed up by moving TNA to mondays w/ little to no fanfare or promotion.

TNA screwed up turning AJ and Abyss into lil hogan and lil flair

Hopefully more people watch next monday but I doubt it since they only said once during the show that they were moving to 8pm

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

sick.gif

HAHAHAHA
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

i'm glad.
$*$@ *****off and $*$@ hogan

thats what TNA gets.

i bet their newest excuse is going to be; viewers tuned into raw over impact because it was the follow up from wrestlemania.. something along those lines

If I'm not mistaken, the move to 8 PM next week is a ONE TIME THING. So they're back to 9 PM for the next week.
smh.gif
Talk about confusing the hell out your fan base.

Judging from reading the spoilers I read and parts I watched, it wasn't even an entirely bad show. A decent episode of Impact. Biggest thing I didn't like was Jarrett getting a World Title #1 contender shot a week after having a "win or fired" match. One week you're almost fired and the next you have a shot at the strap...c'mon.
smh.gif

I'm not even gonna talk about Orlando Jordan.
smh.gif

Besides that, everything else was okay...Pope cut an excellent promo. The Angle vs. Anderson feud should have been done already since Angle got his revenge on him and THEN some but they had a good segment on the show.
Originally Posted by jmal519

N&N this week?

no lie, N&N is one of my favorite part of this thread every week.
pimp.gif

I was gonna do it yesterday but yuku kept *%#*%*% up...I got y'all after NXT airs.

that 0.6 is pretty much what they deserve.
laugh.gif
@ this monday night wars is back nonsense. should have stuck with thursday

i love the excuses they give too as why the ratings are bad...ie pre wrestlemania, post wrestlemania, ncaa championship. whats next? soul train music awards excuse??

Tonight the mentors cast their first vote in the Pro's Poll.  I have no idea what the outcome of this will be.  The only thing I can guarantee about tonight is we will be annoyed by Matt Striker and Michael Cole.

Tarver with the RUN NXT shirt, haha nice.

And man, I used to actually like Striker as an announcer...

Back
Top Bottom